Beretta USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beretta USA

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beretta USA (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Sent my resume and cover letter to the company directly via FedEx on a Monday. Was contacted by a contract recruiter on Wednesday. Asked all the typical interview questions that have been asked by inexperienced recruiters for five decades: Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you? What's your greatest weakness? Why did you leave this job or that job?

Recruiter was clueless and late and snarky.

S&D Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beretta USA (Waldorf, MD).

Interview

Recruiter contact me. 2 phone screening interviews with them. one personal interview, hiring manager, trainer of the role and, director.

Interview Questions

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beretta USA.

Interview

Was the only one that excepted the job out of 10 people. Took 2 days for an offer, 1 week to start. 1 on 1 interview very basic and easy. No hard questions at all. The easiest interview I've every done. Felt like I was at Mcdonalds interviewing when I was a teenager.

Negotiation

Wish I didn't