Berkshire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Berkshire (Grapevine, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Friendly, and they want to know who you are as a person so they can assess you into their culture which I respect. We had it in a conference room for the first and in an office for the second.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time.   4 Answers

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy: took online personality test, had phone interview and the 1st and 2nd interviews were done at same time. One week for background to clear and I started soon there after.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview with the regional property manager was great. The RM explained all aspects of the position to me while maintaining a great conversation. I knew from the moment I met with the RM that I wanted to be apart of her team! After my interview with the RM the Regional VP called for a very pleasant second interview.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of great questions. For example: How would you handle a disgruntled employee? How would you create a team bond and make your team happy? What computer skills was I familiar with? How large of a team have I managed? and so on.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. From application to in-person interview is about 2 weeks. Both phone interview and in-person interviews were very nice. All interviewers were knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and very nice. They wanted to know both how I would handle the job and me as a person, which is very awesome way to see if you connect with them. They made an offer but I ended up taking another job that had relocation potential.

Interview Questions

• "If I asked your current manager to describe you in 3 words, what would they be?"   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Berkshire (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with the team and they were very knowledgeable about their positions and very happy to tell me about what they expected out of the role. Everyone that I met with was enthusiastic and most had been working for the company for a long time. These days people tend to jump around so it's nice to see employee longevity.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my background and how I could help the team move forward in their goals.   Answer Question

Senior Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Everyone that I interviewed with was fantastic whether by phone or 1 on 1. I did interview with several team members however they were scheduled in a reasonable time frame and kept to the allotted time that was agreed upon. The team responded quickly and accurately to any concerns that I had and it was a very positive experience. I would highly recommend Berkshire Communities to any of my colleagues looking for new and exciting positions in Community Management.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your team highly motivated every day of the week 52 weeks per year?   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Berkshire (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Walk in and talked to the Property Manager and the DM and was hired on the first day. I have enjoyed ever moment with my company. Berkshire rocks can't wait to retire with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself growing with our company?   2 Answers

Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with Maintenance Supervisor at one of the Berkshire Complexes and Had a very straight forward Interview about the position. Asked about the skills needed to do job properly.

Interview Questions

• Will ask about your Skills from Drywall to Porting Properties. It is okay not to know some skills as you learn a lot on the Job. Just be Honest.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Berkshire (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

During both my interviews I was able to tell how the culture of the company felt like. This was one of the things I truly liked and got me excited about joining the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation went well

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire (Orange, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Thorough interview to discuss my strengths and weaknesses. Many technical questions asked to ensure you know how to properly handle each situation. I met with the Community Manager for an in person interview as well as the Regional Manager.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire (Orange, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

-Apply Online
    -Phone Interview
    -Interview with CPM
    -Interview with RPM
    -Assessment Testing Online

Standard interview to discuss experience and job expectations, schedule, community needs, etc. It was a seamless and easy process. They made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What experience can you bring to Berkshire?   1 Answer