Bershka Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bershka Interview Questions

Interviews at Bershka

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bershka.

Interview

Small interview with 2 managers. Went by pretty fast. Basic interview questions. I was very comfortable. They called me back a couple of days later offering me the position.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kherson (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bershka (Kherson (Ukraine)).

Interview

There were about 10 applicants and 4 people from the head office. Despite the fact that it was a group interview, everything went in a very friendly atmosphere. Each candidate was asked different questions based on their resume and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• I had the experience of working in the usa indicated in my resume, and they asked me only one question: " Tell us a funny story from the usa"   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bershka (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience i’ve ever had in my life. it was for a new store opening in bristol, i was in a room with at least 30 other people making it near impossible to stand out, if a question was asked to the group you just had to shout out as fast as you could to get heard even if you interrupted someone which i’ve always been taught is rude so even though i knew the answers to the questions it looked like i didn’t because a few people were shouting over each other and i didn’t want to be rude and interrupt someone else.

we played standard ice breaker games, and a role play situation followed by a short 1-1 interview with managers in front of everyone

one thing i definitely noticed during the role play was that some people just should not have been there at all! they were so shy and borderline incompetent it felt impossible to do the task with people that were so bl0ody awkward

i wish in future bershka would be more strict with online applications so that fewer people made it to the interview stage. if they put a questionnaire or something in the online application then it would filter out a lot of people that wouldn’t be suitable for the job making it easier for people who actually wanted to be there to succeed.

Interview Questions

• tell me a bit about your self   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bershka.

Interview

It was really short interview. I was with one of the managers and two more applicants. We were asked questions about the company, if we are applying for part-time or full-time and if we are capable of working in an dynamic environment. Very simple and friendly interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the mission of Bershka, what does BSK stand for?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bershka (Berlin (Germany)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was invited first to an interview with a store manager, then to a trial workday, which was 3 hours at one of the stores, which went well.

After that, I was told someone from HR will call me after talking to the team.
    When I didn't get any answer, I called the store three times and was told that HR had not done their job and they don't know any reason and they would definitely inform me, whatever the outcome.

Over two weeks later, I still have not heard from them.
    This is no way to treat a prospective employee after an interview and trial workday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What do you think is the target age range of our collections?
      What is the difference between the Inditex brands?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bershka in March 2018.

Interview

Group activities, no specific criteria, fun atmosphere however. If you are Spanish you are more likely to be hired. Apart from that, I really enjoyed the interview. It took place at Inditex head office in Bond Street. You might be asked why did you want a job in Inditex, what do you know about Inditex (year of foundation, stores, procedures, etc). Nothing too hard, but you might be sure that you are observed by the interviewers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bershka.

Interview

I applied online with my CV and got response after 2 days. We arrange an interview and 2 days later I did a Skype interview with a person from HR.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bershka (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2017.

Interview

Was asked about Inditex, previous working experience, & why I want to work there. Overall pretty friendly enviroment. Do your research and you will be fine. Google and glassdoor sites worked like a charm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inditex ?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bershka (Timişoara (Romania)) in August 2017.

Interview

- easy interview with general questions in a friendly environment
    - you have to put a lot of questions before, to be sure you want to work there
    - if you ask them about the salary, they will don't tell it. The salary will be communicated on the phone if you will be accepted. This is a negative fact.

Interview Questions

• - Describe a working day.
      - What is your favourite Inditex brand?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bershka in August 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a scout at my final year presentation at uni and he sent my portfolio over to inditex. a few weeks later I got an email from Bershka offering the job and asking my availability for a job interview

Interview Questions

• who would you say are our costumers? who do they look up to? what brands would they want to buy?   Answer Question