Bharat Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.8

DEPUTY ENGINEER Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics.

Interview

First Round - Written Test (Now GATE Exam) followed by a Technical Interview

Technical Interview will generally have a panel of 3 or greater

The questions will be on the basics such as microprocessor, controllers and more stress upon radars

Interview Questions

• Types of radars and their basic principle of operation   Answer Question

DEPUTY ENGINEER Interview

Interview

All India GATE exam will be conducted. Through certain cut off marks they will consider and select candidates for interview. Interview will be mostly based on basics of electronics and a bit of radars

DEPUTY ENGINEER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Good & friendly environment, which makes you comfortable in no time.
    Knowledge about the company you are seeking job
    Technical knowledge about designing and development in your specialised field.
    Mental ability test, IQ .
    About CSR

Interview Questions

• technical questions
      About previous achievements
      1 Answer

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

there are 2 panel of interview. every panel have 5 member. most of the members are from technical side .only one was from hr team. after enter in room ,1st they tell to sit and offer me tea and biscuits.

Interview Questions

• tell me previous training project details.   1 Answer

GAPP Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written test and interview. In written test they asking about basic electronics, electrical, netwok, satellite communicaton,etc. If you shortlisted for interview process then they will ask about basic electronics, academic project, etc and main things good communication skill in English

Probationary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Hubli (India)).

Interview

Selection process consists of 2 round 1.test : consists of 85 questions and it touches all the areas of Ur be from 3 to 8, some questions will be on current events, some on general aptitude.
    Last round is of interview which is easier than 1st round.

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I got change through refferal.
    The process started 10 am.
    The panel consist of 2 people they were of good nature.
    They will ask very basic question of your favourite subject.
    Like what is modulation
    About microprocessor there bits
    About recifier output

DEPUTY ENGINEER (Electronics) - Pune - 2016 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Written Test followed by Personal Interview. Written result declared after 2 months. Written test was easy. There were 7 person in panel. 6 from Pune and one from BEL, Bengaluru. Panel was friendly. Interview was for 50 minute.

Interview Questions

• Technical - About products at this branch like batteries, LRF, X-ray Tube.
      What is LASER, Types of batteries, protection circuit for batteries, Working of battery.

Difference between earthing used in electrical and electronics circuits. About RADAR working, L,S,C band frequencies, Frequency selection for RADAR application, Oscilloscope impedance, what is ASIC, what is monochromatic and coherent radiation.....

Non Technical- Willing to work in production, Will leave if you get better PSU / R&D dept, Who is your idol and what qualities you want to imbibe from them, Why should we hire you, About gap, hand on experience in micro controllers, why defence company, about GATE score....
      1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Ghaziabad (India)).

Interview

Irregularities in recruitment, I doubt about there recruitment process in bel Ghaziabad NCS , I have several proofs which shows irregularities in recruitment process in bel Ghaziabad, SBU-NCS. I am not sure about other bel recruitment department. But I can proof there irregularitity activity. Interview panel was good. No complaints regarding them.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

there was 5 member interview panel, 3 of them from electronics they were very friendly and asked me about my present role after that they asked me few questions regrading FPGA but i told them i do not work on FPGA then they switched to basic electronics questions which is my favorite part i answered every question they asked me at last they asked about family background and the reason for change
    questions were-
    what is the difference between PLA and PLD
    what is the difference between BJT and JFET
    what is ECL
    what is RE test
    what is signal grounding
    what is CMRR
    how to tackle CMRR issue in circuit
    define PN junction
    reason for leaving previous company
    family background
    that's all
    i had very positive interview now hoping for the best