Bharti Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharti Walmart Interview Questions

3.3

Manager Interview

Interview

easy and smooth negotiation process. Took close to 2 months

Interview Questions

• how will you settle in low price environment   1 Answer

Assistant Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I was approached by a recruitment firm. The interview process was not very detailed. I was interviewed by the HR manager, who then asked me to wait for some time as the concerned HOD was around. Interview with HR lasted for around 20 minutes. After some wait, the manager turned up. My interview was more of discussion session. My manager was very candid and instead of asking me questions started scaring me the challenges I might face at the work place. The interview lasted for around 40 minutes. At the end of interview, manager told me that for him, I am in. Only the salary part has to be negotiated which is with the HR. I received a call from a recruitment firm after a couple of days and was given a salary which was being offered by the company. There were some hard negotiations which lasted for a week, after which they issued an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I did not come across any difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

One has to negotiate very hard. HR guys are really good in negotiating. This company was my second company and hence negotiation was something which was new to me. May be the reason, I feel that I could have got more had I negotiated more.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Got a ridiculous maths puzzle to solve. Did not have any discussions on my role and fitment. After i got the job offer realised i was a misfit in the current role. I wish the interviewer had clarified the role properly. it would have prevented me from taking up the offer.

Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart.

Interview

Interview at training center after they train the staff there.

Negotiation

none they are paying Rs. 3600 to associate.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Bhopal (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was the telephonic interview in first round.
    Then in the second round a panel interview was there, there were group of 3 people..
    They asked me questions about my past job responsibilities & experience..
    And some situation questions.

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was, they asked tell us the major mistake you did in your job,
      what you were not suppose to do it, or any ethnically work you did.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was a huge discussion on salary package.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meerut (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Meerut (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

As the company deals in wholesale retail industry then the maximum company needs person having experience in retail and also must be MBA. He is loyal, honest and must carry pressure of sales. Do best company do best for you.

Interview Questions

• Are you easy with field job?   1 Answer
    • You know the office time is 9:30 but no time to go home in night, are you do such type of job. ther is no shortcut, work hard is only option   1 Answer

DGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

SUbject matter experts interviewed me at all level right from Sr VP to GM, they very courteous, knowledgeable, respectful, down to earth. SHowed me career growth plan clearly even before joining them.

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

At the first time,i was entered in the temp office of Bharti Walmart in Agra..They had taken my written test to qualify for the first interview..After that Asst Manager-HR has taken my interview and by qualifying in it,was forwarded towards the Store Manager/DGM for the final Round...And on that they had given me the offer letter for the concern position..

Interview Questions

• What was the average sale of your previous Store?   Answer Question
    • How much your department achieve the targets on quarterly basis?   Answer Question
    • Why you had given the resign from your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the time of taking my offer letter, i was unable to negotiate more than they offered bcoz i was already resigned from my previous company and was unemployed on that time ..So it has decreased my efforts to negotiate my offered salary....
    So it is my suggestion to all of our youngster candidates that whenever they want to change their job then always give your interview first in another company in instead of giving resign immediately...

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bharti Walmart (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Skill test
    Group discussion
    1:1 Interview
    Review from format head
    Salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change your Line   1 Answer