BiP Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.4

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BiP Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Really relaxed interview, very much a two way process. Spoke about my experience and found out a lot about the role. Very informative. Provided a good image of the company. No trick questions!

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience and what duties I carried out that aligned to the job description   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BiP Solutions (Milan (Italy)) in February 2016.

Interview

First the interview with the hr during a career day; after 2 months they called me for a group interview in Milan. We were in 10, we made test and business case. Eventually, face to face interview with hr again.

Interview Questions

• First step: describe your background; why Bip; do you know what are we doing; describe one of your experience abroad in English.

Second step - group interview: general culture test; English test; business case (take a decision about employees; the aim was to reach a common agreement, they don't care about the answer).

Third step: describe your background; technical question about the industry (in my case was banking so they asked me about Basil's pillars); calculate different percentage of a number; motivations.   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BiP Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very brief conversation about what technologies youve covered in your background. then goes through the technologies used in BiP with a few general questions. Often there will be atleast two interviewers either the head of IT or one of the senior developers in to ask the technical questions, these are not designed to trip you up and are just to gauge a general baseline of knowledge

Interview Questions

• How would you speed up a database thats running slowly?   1 Answer
    • Describe the MVC   1 Answer

Event Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BiP Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

This was a two stage interview - first with senior management and second with potential team managers. The first was very thorough in terms of my experience and the second was more about my personality and team fit.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the monetary contribution/ revenue generation and expenditure of a specific event I had worked on.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BiP Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Quite strange. There was only one question in the entire interview. They seemed to assume candidates hadn't bothered to research them. I got the question wrong in their eyes and they still offered me the job saying I was top of their list.

Interview Questions

• Database is running slow. Why?   1 Answer

They put a lot of pressure on you to accept it but wouldn't provide specifics on the terms. The salary was extremely low. Seems they were just trying to replace their current workforce with cheaper folk.