Bidz.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bidz.com

Candidate Interview Review

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bidz.com in May 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview today and I have to say it was one of the lousiest ones I ever had. I was being interviewed by two managers who came off as being somewhat rude. Questions basically focused on Database questions, Java/Object Oriented Design questions, and a couple of random OS Concept questions. Other questions were based off my resume.

During parts of the interview one of the managers would ask me questions and as I answered them she would cut me off and say I was wrong but than immediately after say "well you're right but you forgot to say this". She even had the nerve to tell me that I wasn't strong in Java even though I had been using it for 5 years and has been the language that was mostly used during my programming classes. After hearing the duties, I can say the position is rather easy and would be able to handle it with no problem, I would even say that I'm a bit overqualified. Overall I felt the managers could have been a bit more polite. Not a company I would want to work for after that interview. Even if they were to want to proceed with a on site interview I would decline. Bidz isn't exactly 5 Star company or something like Google and their unpolite management didn't make the situation any better.

I'm just writing this out to give others an idea of what to expect. I hope you all have a better experience then i do. Its a extremely easy interview with basic questions on java, oop, and database. if you graduated with a computer science degree you're more the qualified.

Interview Questions