Bill Miller Bar-B-Q Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q

1.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Simple and brief. The manager comes out after you've turned in your application. You may get a sit down interview as soon as application is turned in, or will be called back at a later time. They call you in for a second interview and right then and there are either offered the job or rejected. The interview is very brief and simple questions are asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, do you have any visable tattoos, is this your first job, ect   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

- Saw a sign outside store saying they were hiring
    - Went inside and filled out an application
    - Was called a week later for an interview
    - Asked basic questions (why do you want to work here? what can you offer the company?)
    - Hired on the spot
    - Watched some training videos
    - Started about two weeks later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base pay was $8.00, doesn't matter if you have a degree or experience

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q in October 2018.

Interview

Walked in and applied, was told to ckme back for an interview the same day. Got hired on the spot and was sent downtown to do some paper work. Started about 2 or 3 days after that.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

It was very short and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to improve of selling family meals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (San Antonio, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Filled out my application, interviewed on the spot

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fairly basic, just how did you hear about us, what are your availability, what experience. Simply stuff like that. After they offer you the job they give you a paper to turn into there downtown office and the complete all the palate work and begin the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about this plac   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (San Antonio, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I got asked very simple questions and got hired on the spot. Apply in person, they will give you a binder that describes what you're duties will be if hired and you have to read it before you get your application. Fill out the application there that way there is a better chance you will get an interview that same day.

Bakery Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied at the main office, 3 days later was called for an interview with the bakery manager. He asked about availability and school status. Being enrolled in college, he mentioned that they would work with my changing school schedule which was a big plus. The starting pay at the time of being hired was $10.00/hr, which is now $12.00/hr.. Overall the interview process went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work evenings?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q.

Interview

I met with two regional managers and was asked basic interview questions. There was nothing surprising or hard about any of it. You do have to take a math test that is basic but if you've been out of school awhile you might need to refresh yourself on percentages and the like.

Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q.

Interview

They ask you questions, you answer them, easy questions like when can you work and why DIpo you want to work here. I answered them honestly because I wanted a job hashtag cool