Bisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was honest, direct and to the point -very professional. We discussed the position professionally and was quickly recommended for a second interview. During this second phone conversation, we discussed the possibility for an in-person which happened shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Why do think you'd be a good person for this job?
      Tell me how your experience could help you perform this job.
      Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL).

Interview

it was brief and scary but i really didnt need to be scared. everyone was nice. they asked for a porfolio. asked about my previous job duties. it wasnt that bad.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

I submitted my application for the position and then had a video interview with two superiors. I heard back shortly after and then met with HR to discuss the details of the position and fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your marketing experience? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was embarrassing. They have a corporate recruiter that promises the stars, but a 15 min conversation displays that he is as clueless as he is shallow. They are clearly desperate for people, lots of red flags in the interview. Not hard in context, but hard to follow because they are all over the place.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions that it looks like they pulled from the internet.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Great interview process overall. Two managers interviewed me and were very friendly the entire time. No questions that made me feel uncomfortable or felt "grilling". After words they took me on a studio tour of the entire facilities. Very impressive set up (coming from a video production background). The managers were then very prompt at getting back to me with the job offer. They were also very clear on pay rate, length of contract, and potential for advancement.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever had. It was great interviewing with her. She had a test to take, and then we just sat and chatted. I was called for the interview the afternoon right after I applied, and was offered the job within a week's time.

Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview went great in my eyes, I had experience from my previous employer and I was referred.
    I enjoyed the office space and the environment, it was also a upgrade from my previous employer too. I met with the HR recruiter and then met with two managers. The HR recruiter gave me insight on what questions to ask, although I already had my own. The managers asked me questions about my previous employment and also asked about my referrer. I thought I did a great job, I met all requirements and one of my managers even stated that I had excellent questions. Unfortunately I did not receive a job offer and I honestly believe it was gender identity discrimination and I will be filing a complaint to EEOC.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer?
      What brought you to this company?
      1 Answer

Human Resources SSC Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with three different managers and answered scenario based questions for the customer service role I was applying to. I also answered numerous questions about my previous work experience. The questions are set up to be open ended so that you have to provide the interviewer with examples and details. It was conversational and not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I shared an idea that was used to improve a company proces.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds. One on the computer, one over the phone, and the final round in person. It provoked creativity, critical problem solving processes, and presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take to lead a team faced with a problem to a valuable solution?

Describe a time when you did this within the last year.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Those who have a Bachelor's degree from a four year university will be making more than those who did not complete college, even if working within the same department.

Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Short, to the point, it's a simple job so it has a simple interview. They ask the basic questions : Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What made you want to apply with us? Tell me about a time you _____. Then you do a mock sales pitch for the phone and you're done!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation anymore, flat rate of $10 an hour. If you need more money, they'll just replace you. It's not a very difficult job so there's low qualifications