Bisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bisk Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.5

Associate Research and Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bisk in October 2017.

Interview

The initial phone interview with the company recruiter went very well, and the recruiter was very frank while remaining professional, and I was impressed. He set up a Zoom (similar to Skype) interview for me and the analytics team the following week. Two separate emails were sent out to me and the analytics team with the interview details.

The Zoom interview went much less smoothly. It started 20 minutes late, as somehow the people interviewing me were under the impression it would be in person, even though the company recruiter was very clear that it was to be over Zoom. It was three part interview, where the first part involved two people interviewing me, then they left and another person came in to interview me, then switched out with the fourth person to interview me. The first stage was questions about my previous work experience, the second stage involved technical questions, and then finally the generic "why do you want to work here" interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if, say, your uncle, worked at a university we are partnered with and you were to work on a project involving that university? (A not clear cut conflict of interest qquestion)
      Why do you want to work for Bisk?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bisk.

Interview

Interview process is easy. Take home assignment that you can do in your sleep. If you have a CS degree, don't bother entertaining this company. You will impress them with your abilities, but they will not want to pay for your services. Expect a lowball offer in the 55k range.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. No tech questions other than the assignment.   Answer Question

There offer was well below market value. They refused to negotiate, so I took my talents elsewhere.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was honest, direct and to the point -very professional. We discussed the position professionally and was quickly recommended for a second interview. During this second phone conversation, we discussed the possibility for an in-person which happened shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Why do think you'd be a good person for this job?
      Tell me how your experience could help you perform this job.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL).

Interview

it was brief and scary but i really didnt need to be scared. everyone was nice. they asked for a porfolio. asked about my previous job duties. it wasnt that bad.

Interview Questions

Interview

I submitted my application for the position and then had a video interview with two superiors. I heard back shortly after and then met with HR to discuss the details of the position and fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your marketing experience? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was embarrassing. They have a corporate recruiter that promises the stars, but a 15 min conversation displays that he is as clueless as he is shallow. They are clearly desperate for people, lots of red flags in the interview. Not hard in context, but hard to follow because they are all over the place.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions that it looks like they pulled from the internet.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Great interview process overall. Two managers interviewed me and were very friendly the entire time. No questions that made me feel uncomfortable or felt "grilling". After words they took me on a studio tour of the entire facilities. Very impressive set up (coming from a video production background). The managers were then very prompt at getting back to me with the job offer. They were also very clear on pay rate, length of contract, and potential for advancement.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever had. It was great interviewing with her. She had a test to take, and then we just sat and chatted. I was called for the interview the afternoon right after I applied, and was offered the job within a week's time.

Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview went great in my eyes, I had experience from my previous employer and I was referred.
    I enjoyed the office space and the environment, it was also a upgrade from my previous employer too. I met with the HR recruiter and then met with two managers. The HR recruiter gave me insight on what questions to ask, although I already had my own. The managers asked me questions about my previous employment and also asked about my referrer. I thought I did a great job, I met all requirements and one of my managers even stated that I had excellent questions. Unfortunately I did not receive a job offer and I honestly believe it was gender identity discrimination and I will be filing a complaint to EEOC.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer?
      What brought you to this company?   1 Answer

Human Resources SSC Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with three different managers and answered scenario based questions for the customer service role I was applying to. I also answered numerous questions about my previous work experience. The questions are set up to be open ended so that you have to provide the interviewer with examples and details. It was conversational and not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I shared an idea that was used to improve a company proces.   Answer Question