Bizflow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bizflow Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bizflow

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bizflow.

Interview

Process involves at least 3 round. Meet with HR, then subject matter expert, and finally CEO. Interviews can be as long as 3 hours. Involved three separate visits and standard questionnaire to complete in first visit. Response time took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bizflow (East Falls Church, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a company recruiter about the position. The conversation went well and a position description was sent over, along with information regarding compensation. The recruiter scheduled a time for an in-person interview with the hiring manager for the following week. Then the recruiter dropped off the face of the earth.

A confirmation for the interview date/time was never sent along, and all phone calls and e-mails to the recruiter were not returned. I wound up calling the company directly and asking for someone in HR to confirm the interview date/time/attendees, and was told "oh we don't have anything on our calendar for you at the date/time stated". Then I was passed to the hiring manager directly who then was gracious enough to coordinate a time to hold the in-person interview.

During the visit to the Bizflow office in Northern, Va the front receptionist had no idea that there was an interview scheduled or to expect a job candidate at all. This resulted in an awkward exchange where I was doing the job of HR again to identify the appropriate hiring manager for the interview.

After the in-person interview, the hiring manager said they'd definitely like to pursue next steps and then shared that the recruiter who was responsible for contacting me about the position had been recently let go. While that explains why I hadn't heard from the person, it's surprising that the rest of HR wasn't aware of candidates who the recruiter had in-progress for interviews with the company, or the complete lack of communication from the company after the in-person. I gave it 2-3 days and finally decided that a career at Bizflow wasn't in the cards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have extensive experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria?   Answer Question