Bob Jones University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bob Jones University

Permissions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Was good. People are very nice and friendly. Environment seems very caring and helpful. Benefits were explained as being very generous. Didn't seem to be any gossiping or backbiting in the office.

Interview Questions

• What my greatest strength was.   1 Answer

IT Position Interview

Interview

It was not a difficult interview process. After applying for the job, the hiring manager contacted me. The hiring manager knew what he/she was looking for. Asked structured list of questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that you can impact the mission of the university?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bob Jones University in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and courteous. I was kept apprised during the process. The process helped me get an accurate picture of how this organization is run.

GA Interview

Interview

I was very pleased with the interview process and how smooth it all was. I was kept informed through the entire process, and it was easy to see that everyone whom I spoke with cared about me and prayed with me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give my salvation testimony--I wasn't expecting that, but I am very glad they include that in the interview.   Answer Question

Custodial Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Jones University.

Interview

I was going to school there my freshman year and submitted an application. They took me in without an interview.