Bobcat Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bobcat Company

2.6

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwinner, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Gwinner, ND) in December 2009.

Interview

I had applied for work there 5 times before and I finally had a 1/1 interview and there was really nothing complicated about it. The interviewer was at his desk and asked about what I wanted from the job and what the requirements were and then I was sent to a welder to see if I could weld 2 pieces of steel together and make it look nice. I did my weld test and it passed and I went to work 1 week later. I am still there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there is a problem with someone you work with and you can not work it out.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Fargo, ND) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick response and made you feel comfortable. There wasn't a lot of prep work but definitely know about the company because I don't think that they would hire you if you didn't because that looks really bad and as if you didn't really care about getting the job.

Materials Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Menomonie, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Didn't hear from them for a while. Then got a call to set up an interview. Interview was over the phone so I could have notes out. Offered me a chance to work with other people over the phone and feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How I would approach supplier relations.   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwinner, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Gwinner, ND) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Received a call back setting up an interview. Went to interview at determine location period was interviewed one-on-one and asked a series of questions. after interview is completed I was offered the job at which time I accepted and had one hour after interview is completed I was offered the job at which time I accepted and had one hour to go to the nearest clinic to take a pre-employment drug screen. They always say no news is good news so if you don't phone call saying you failed your pre-employment drug screen then you carry up on with the hiring process. Human resources at Bobcat will send you a series of emails and you have to follow the steps in each one and complete them by the time you go for your first day of orientation.

Interview Questions

• How many days do you think is acceptable to miss work?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwinner, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Gwinner, ND) in November 2013.

Interview

Behavioral based questioning with multiple interviewers. Full day of interviews that largely all are behavioral based. Started with a plant tour, a couple of interviews, lunch, more interviews. Very standard interview in my experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time .... How did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Fargo, ND) in October 2015.

Interview

There was two separate, two hour interviews on the same day. A lot of different situational questions, questions about past experiences, some technical questions. Look awhile to hear back from the company on their decision.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Fargo, ND) in December 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. Arranged an interview over the phone, interview was in person at the company building. Interview took place in small office with two interviewers. The entire interview consisted of skills and assessment based questions. The interviewers asked me to rate my proficiency with different applications on a scale of 1 to 3, 3 being very proficient. Also have to be willing to learn how to operate machinery and may require you to get a CDL. My intern position required me to get a CDL, some do not.

Interview Questions

• Proficiency with Microsoft suite, communication skills, provide an example of when you demonstrated good communication, etc. Standard interview questions   Answer Question

Diesel Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

They came to the where I am going to school. Asked me why I wanted to work there. What I liked about equipment. It was a simple process.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Bismarck, ND).

Interview

Somewhat lengthy interview process. I had to meet with multiple different hiring managers for multiple positions before receiving an offer. Took time to hear response from HR due to the lengthy approval process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're the right man for this job?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Fargo, ND) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. First had a phone interview with HR. The HR was very kind and asked general questions. After a week I was called for an onsite interview. The company paid for expensive flight ticket and hotel stay. On site interview went pretty well. First one guy showed me the facility and then 2 people interviewed me. They had general set of behavioral questions. They fired 10-11 questions at me apart from technical ones. I could answer all of them. Again, the sad part was I did not hear back from the company. It gets on my nerves when companies do not tell a reject. They spent almost $1000 on my interview but now just not showing any gesture to give any response. Very very disappointing!