Bobcat Company Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bobcat Company

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Fargo, ND) in Sep 2019

Interview

I spoke with a representative at the NDSU career fair and submitted my resume. A day later I had a phone interview with 2 engineers from the company. The interview was about half an hour and did not have many overly technical questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite language and why?
    1 Answer

Bobcat Company

Application

I interviewed at Bobcat Company

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, neither of whom were personable. The moment I sat down, technical questions began, and when there were some I could not answer, I was made to feel incompetent by the interviewers, with the phrase "You should know this by now." Despite the fact I was still in college and had not taken that course yet.

Interview Questions
  • Why are manhole covers round? If you pass 5V and 10A through a 100ohm resistor, what happens to the resistor?

Bobcat Company

Application

I interviewed at Bobcat Company

Interview

I met a Bobcat engineer at my school. We talked about the bobcat company and turned out he is a manager of an R&D team. I told him my background and experience, then he asked me what I was interested in. I got in touch with the HR person and accepted the offer later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bobcat Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bobcat Company in Apr 2021

Interview

Was given one week to do a one way video interview. A few days later, I received a rejection email. Never interacted with a single human which is frustrating and shows little respect in my opinion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Suwanee, GA)

Interview

screening interview- 1st phone interview w/ hiring manager - 2nd case interview w/hiring manager-3rd presentation interview w/hiring manager-final interview w/top management yes, it is very demanding, but doubt whether the hiring manager was capable of evaluate case interview

Interview Questions
  • walk me through resume, why this company, and some behavioral questions

Bobcat Company

Application

I interviewed at Bobcat Company

Interview

Was asked many questions, some easy and some difficult. They were more looking for how problems were solved and the process that went into it. Also was shown a graph and had to determine what was the issue at hand.

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?

Bobcat Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bobcat Company in Oct 2020

Interview

They sent out a link where you could record your answers with only a few attempts to make it perfect. Much less stressful than a real interview. Although, I felt like it showed less into my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bobcat Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bobcat Company

Interview

Saw Bobcat at the career fair. Followed up and had a phone call with a guy from the fair. Then a phone call with my manager for the summer. Asked about my experience with embedded systems as well as many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with embedded systems?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (New York, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

I was invited to do a one way video interview. It was a very awkward type of interview because I didn't get a chance to ask any questions or learn more about the position and company. However, they was very quick to ask me about my current pay and wage expectations. The interview didn't feel personal at all. I didn't hear anything back from them since I did the interview and I find that very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bobcat Company (Fargo, ND) in Nov 2019

Interview

A hour long in person interview and was very friendly. Then I waited for like 3 days (could be even faster since my interview was on Friday). After accepting the offer, someone from HR will contact directly. It was a very up front and straight forward process.

Interview Questions
  • They could ask you many job related questions and you’re expected to do your own research before coming in

Bobcat Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bobcat Company in Sep 2019

Interview

Talked to them at my schools Career Fair. They wanted to set up an interview for the following day. Had a thirty minute interview covering basic question to some technical questions about the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews