Cover image for Boise Cascade

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Boise Cascade Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boise Cascade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Boise Cascade (London, England)

Interview

Was straightforward and lengthy. Virtual interview. Easy questions. Asked previous roles. Why do you want to work here? Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it? How do you handle an upset customer?

Interview Questions
  • Describe your perfect job. How do you like to be managed?
    Answer Question

Boise Cascade

Application

I interviewed at Boise Cascade

Interview

Tell me about yourself and why you are interested in this role, what would you bring to the role and what are your strength and weaknesses, tell me about a time you worked with customer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Lafayette, LA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Must answer with STAR method. Very long in depth interview with five other employees. I pride myself in interview and got positive feedback but it was one of the most difficult interviews I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you deviated from safety standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Denver, CO) in Jun 2019

Interview

I thought it went well I have good industry references from people they know and do a lot of business with, ( IFG, Potlatch, Hampton). We talked at length about my experience with Georgia Pacific and Bluelinx from Selling to buying to managing.

Interview Questions
  • asked me about previous experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Overall it was a very professional, relaxed, round-table interview. There were lots of questions and you were given every opportunity to answer. There was a lot of back and forth, in that I could ask questions throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Very typical questions, such as how you might handle certain scenarios, describe a difficult decision you had to make. Describe your coaching techniques.

Boise Cascade

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boise Cascade in May 2018

Interview

It was a very short interview. I was already offers the position before and it was a formality. Spoke with a few people on a conference call and asked a few of my own questions and it was done

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kettle Falls, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Kettle Falls, WA) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. Entry level job so no tough questions or requirements. Meet with the plant manager and a couple of other people. Fair interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roxboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Roxboro, NC) in Jun 2017

Interview

Very brief and informative after interview was sent for drug screen and physical from beginning to end the process took about 30 days. Boise Cascade are very big on safety we had monthly safety meetings as well as cards that had to be filled out monthly as to how could we improve on safety

Interview Questions
  • Would I be willing to work any shift

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Boise, ID) in May 2017

Interview

Received a call within a week of submitting resume. Phone interview with HR and hiring manager. In-person interviews with 7-8 leaders across the organization as this role would be working cross-functionally with many groups.

Interview Questions
  • How would you build visibility for our brand in the community?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boise Cascade (Idaho Falls, ID) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was 3 gentleman in there conference room. They each had my resume and could ask there own questions they wanted. Mainl past job experiences and some about my level of education.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if I was comfortable using a forklift and chainsaw.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews