Boldly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boldly Interview Questions

Interviews at Boldly

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boldly.

Interview

I did three interviews with this company and really wanted to join their team. I did not get the job because they insisted on contacting my current employer before making me an offer. I could not allow that because there was no guarantee of a new offer. I told them they could contact all of my previous supervisors. It was very disappointing. It seemed like a great place.

Interview Questions

• I felt the questions were fair. However, the reference process was unreasonable for someone who is currently employed.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boldly in April 2019.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter as requested and answered a few questions on their website. Received e-mail 2 weeks later saying that my resume did not show my skills or talents. Which is confusing as I have over a decade worth of experience if they actually had a human review my resume/cover letter they would have seen my skills, talents, experience. Guess many of these companies are going the automated route of saving that extra dollar instead of paying a real person to review - shame they're missing opportunities.

Interview Questions

Boldly Response

Jun 7, 2019 – Marketing

Thank you for your interest in working for Boldly, and taking the time to submit your resume. We actually don't have an automated system. As a premium company, we take the time to review every single... More

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boldly in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a solid month of: answering several questions via e-mail (often redundant); a bizarre Google Sheets exercise; a recorded, automated interview with six questions; a video interview with an HR rep; & finally a video interview with the founder (which she was late for). Everything went very well and I will admit that they're very encouraging - up until the moment they decide you're suddenly not what they're looking for. This is the reason they have an abysmal score in this particular area - they ask a LOT from applicants (especially their time) for a remote, part-time, 1099 contractor role with "flexibility" as the only real benefit offered.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about Boldly?
      Are you able to work part-time with just a few hours to start?
      If you were a cake, what kind of cake would you be? (Yes, they really asked this.)   1 Answer

Boldly Response

Jun 3, 2019 – Marketing

We admit our interview process is not easy. As a premium service, we have to be rigorous. It requires candidates to meet with several members of our team. We do ask tough questions that give us... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boldly (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

You are asked to submit your resume and cover letter. If they think you have potential, you are asked to submit your resume in Excel format. After that, you complete a pre-recorded video interview. If you pass this stage, you have a Skype interview with the founder of the company. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked about experience and how you handle challenges in the working environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boldly (Corona, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted initially via email by the HR department. We discussed a few details over email, then I had an interview with HR. After that interview I had a scheduled interview with the Founder of Worldwide101. The questions were all very straight forward, I was asked about my experience and why I wanted to work there. The interview was no more than 30 minutes. After that HR checked on my references and from there I was hired!!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and programs I have used   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boldly (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

A long process that entailed a large number of emails going back and forth asking very minute questions that could have been answered all at once. After the series of email interactions I had a phone interview that went well. Then I had a Skype interview that I thought went extremely well. After that I was promised they would be in touch by the end of the week (2-3 days). Two weeks went by, and finally when I politely asked them via email where things stood I got an abrupt "we have a lot of candidates" and that was it. After weeks spent back and forth and everything going so well I was very surprised. When I emailed back to ask what they were looking for and clarification on why I wasn't chosen I never received a response back at all. I thought that was both disappointing and frankly rude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for WorldWide 101?   1 Answer

Virtual Assistant Interview

Interview

The process, although well laid out, was lengthy. Had researched what the company was looking for in an assistant for a match. I bring veteran customer support skills/project skills to the table. Liked what I read and saw in videos about the corporate culture. Confused about how there was no room for my expansive experience supporting and managing customer projects and requirements. The process had me invested in joining the company. I liked what was described as their win-win approach, a lot.

Business Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boldly (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The application process may seem a bit daunting but they walk you through every step. The first step is an online submission. If you fit the profile you should get a reply within 2 weeks. The next step is a video interview/questionnaire. The questions are more about the thinking process of your answers than the actual reply. Making it this far, the next step is a personal interview with Sandra, the founder. She is amazingly personable and made the interview feel more like a conversation. She is very honest about the work and hours available. She is clear about wanting long term associates to partner with not just temps.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important for you to work from home?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied multiple times, and can't get an interview. You send you resume and application, and an auto reply email states that your resume and skill level have nothing to do with why we are not choosing you at this time, and explains that they just receive so many apps per week and will not be moving forward with you at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buxton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boldly (Buxton, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

The process began with an exercise in the use of google sheets, from there, questions were asked regarding my understanding of the position, hours and how Boldly works in terms of hour building with clients being assigned. After responding to all questions you are then sent a link for an interview where questions are prompted for you to record your answer- they are timed and you get one shot with each question. From this step, you speak with a member of the HR team who goes over your skillset, your wants, your thoughts and any questions you may have as well as going into more detail on the process, the company and the position. This was the last step I completed as I was given an offer with a non-profit that I can PCS to any location with where Boldly is still currently limited on what states can apply.

The next step is an interview with the founder and from there I believe your references are checked and the hiring process truly begins.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Boldly, the process and the people I worked with were so friendly, helpful and communicative. Ultimately the concern I have is my husband is set for promotion and Maine is our top choice- Boldly currently doesn't offer positions to residents of ME.

This was a very tough decision for me to remove myself from consideration but at this time it made more sense for my family. I hope that in the future if positions are open and our situation changes, I will be able to reapply and begin the process again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Boldly?   1 Answer