Boostability Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

2,918

248 Comments

Join the conversation on

Boostability

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability

Interview

Consists of 3 steps, starting with an interview with HR, then with the position manager and finally with the department manager. It was a relaxed atmosphere with not so long chat. The salary offer was under my expectations but I accepted it.

Interview Questions
  • Why Boostability? Why this position?\
    Answer Question

Boostability

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boostability

Interview

I thought the interview process was slick. They alerted me once they received my resume. Within a few days, they requested an online, recorded interview where you record your answer to a few questions. It was simple and clear.

Interview Questions
  • I think there was a question about why they should choose you. I don't remember the other questions. There were only a few, and they weren't weird questions you wouldn't expect.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Sep 2019

Interview

First there was an Email to set up online interview, after that an Online interview where you answer a few questions and its recorded. Then I got a call for an In person interview. After that came the Offer Very straight forward interview process, easy to do and set up

Interview Questions
  • They asked about strengths, experience, did a roleplay, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Sep 2019

Interview

I created a video, answering some questions about myself. Then I received an offer for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by three people who were friendly and personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boostability

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability

Interview

The interview process was both easy and fast. First an online interview and then an in-person interview. They contacted you fast if you did or didnt get the job that you wanted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Apr 2019

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received a response two weeks later after my resume was manually approved by an employee. Had a phone interview and a panel interview two days later. Received an offer two days after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Berlin) in Mar 2019

Interview

Entspanntes Gespräch. Ich wurde erst Angerufen und später durfte ich mich persönlich Vorstellen. Ich wurde zur Firma eingeladen und hatte ein sehr entspanntes Gespräch. Danac wurde mir der Arbeitsplatz gezeigt und einige Menschen vorgestellt.

Interview Questions
  • Warum interessiert du dich für diesen Job?

Boostability

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boostability in Dec 2018

Interview

It was basically a one-way video interview where the recruiter introduced herself and told us about what to expect from the interview and how we can practice before actually beginning the interview. There were four recorded questions where you could take as much time as you need and re-record your answers as many times as you need. I felt that this was helpful to me in providing quality answers. There was also a written part where we had to compose an email to a prospective client in an authentic manner. While I didn't get the offer, I felt like I left a great first impression towards the Boostability team and opened the door towards future career opportunities with Boostability. I thank them for taking the time in interviewing me and hope that they'll keep me in mind for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • The first one was a three-part question that included the infamous Tell Me About Yourself Question as well as my career goals and why I want to work at Boostability.
  • Why should we hire you?
  • My personal favorite was: Your favorite board game and why?
  • Describe your customer service experience and also digital marketing experience if any.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Dec 2018

Interview

Dedicated, thorough, time efficient. They really seemed to care about the success of the team they were hiring you for - but also to make sure you could be happy here long term. I really appreciated that because most companies don't seem to care how the workers feel.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of things do you enjoy?

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Orem, UT)

Interview

I applied online. After applying, I received an automated email inviting me to do a digital interview. The digital interview was really easy, and you get an unlimited number of tries to answer the questions. Sometime after I completed the digital interview I was invited to come in for an in-person interview. The people I interviewed with seemed very disinterested in me right from the beginning. I figured I wasn't going to get the job. Then I got an e-mail from them, and they informed me that they had filled the position, however, they wanted to know if I would be interested in a different position (which they gave me all the details about). I was interested. They had me do an editing sample and then asked me in for an interview. The second interview went much better. They told me they'd get in touch with me by the end of the week, but the next day (Tuesday) they asked for my references, and permission to do a background check. On Wednesday they contacted my references, and then on Thursday they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty basic questions about my past work experience. Then they asked specific questions to get a feel for if I was a good fit for the position or not.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews