Cover image for Boostability

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Boostability Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

In Person8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boostability (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

Had a call with a hiring rep who had a list of questions given to her by an Engineer. There was little discussion or anything since she had no technical knowledge, was a little frusterating

Interview Questions
  • What is a struct in c#?
    Answer Question

Boostability

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability

Interview

Consists of 3 steps, starting with an interview with HR, then with the position manager and finally with the department manager. It was a relaxed atmosphere with not so long chat. The salary offer was under my expectations but I accepted it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

137.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Boostability~370483
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Boostability? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Boostability employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Boostability

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boostability

Interview

I thought the interview process was slick. They alerted me once they received my resume. Within a few days, they requested an online, recorded interview where you record your answer to a few questions. It was simple and clear.

Interview Questions
  • I think there was a question about why they should choose you. I don't remember the other questions. There were only a few, and they weren't weird questions you wouldn't expect.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Sep 2019

Interview

First there was an Email to set up online interview, after that an Online interview where you answer a few questions and its recorded. Then I got a call for an In person interview. After that came the Offer Very straight forward interview process, easy to do and set up

Interview Questions
  • They asked about strengths, experience, did a roleplay, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Sep 2019

Interview

I created a video, answering some questions about myself. Then I received an offer for an in-person interview. I was then interviewed by three people who were friendly and personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boostability

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability

Interview

The interview process was both easy and fast. First an online interview and then an in-person interview. They contacted you fast if you did or didnt get the job that you wanted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Apr 2019

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received a response two weeks later after my resume was manually approved by an employee. Had a phone interview and a panel interview two days later. Received an offer two days after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Berlin) in Mar 2019

Interview

Entspanntes Gespräch. Ich wurde erst Angerufen und später durfte ich mich persönlich Vorstellen. Ich wurde zur Firma eingeladen und hatte ein sehr entspanntes Gespräch. Danac wurde mir der Arbeitsplatz gezeigt und einige Menschen vorgestellt.

Interview Questions
  • Warum interessiert du dich für diesen Job?

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in Dec 2018

Interview

Dedicated, thorough, time efficient. They really seemed to care about the success of the team they were hiring you for - but also to make sure you could be happy here long term. I really appreciated that because most companies don't seem to care how the workers feel.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of things do you enjoy?

Boostability

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boostability in Dec 2018

Interview

It was basically a one-way video interview where the recruiter introduced herself and told us about what to expect from the interview and how we can practice before actually beginning the interview. There were four recorded questions where you could take as much time as you need and re-record your answers as many times as you need. I felt that this was helpful to me in providing quality answers. There was also a written part where we had to compose an email to a prospective client in an authentic manner. While I didn't get the offer, I felt like I left a great first impression towards the Boostability team and opened the door towards future career opportunities with Boostability. I thank them for taking the time in interviewing me and hope that they'll keep me in mind for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • The first one was a three-part question that included the infamous Tell Me About Yourself Question as well as my career goals and why I want to work at Boostability.
  • Why should we hire you?
  • My personal favorite was: Your favorite board game and why?
  • Describe your customer service experience and also digital marketing experience if any.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews

Boostability Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Boostability as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.51 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Client Service Representative and Partner Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Fulfillment Specialist and SEO Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Boostability takes an average of 12 days when considering 61 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Partner Account Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Fulfillment Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Boostability according to 61 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.00%