Boostability Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boostability Interview Questions

Interviews at Boostability

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boostability.

Interview

I thought the interview process was slick. They alerted me once they received my resume. Within a few days, they requested an online, recorded interview where you record your answer to a few questions. It was simple and clear.

Interview Questions

• I think there was a question about why they should choose you. I don't remember the other questions. There were only a few, and they weren't weird questions you wouldn't expect.   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability.

Interview

The interview process was both easy and fast. First an online interview and then an in-person interview. They contacted you fast if you did or didnt get the job that you wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received a response two weeks later after my resume was manually approved by an employee. Had a phone interview and a panel interview two days later. Received an offer two days after that.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in December 2018.

Interview

Dedicated, thorough, time efficient. They really seemed to care about the success of the team they were hiring you for - but also to make sure you could be happy here long term. I really appreciated that because most companies don't seem to care how the workers feel.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things do you enjoy?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boostability in December 2018.

Interview

It was basically a one-way video interview where the recruiter introduced herself and told us about what to expect from the interview and how we can practice before actually beginning the interview. There were four recorded questions where you could take as much time as you need and re-record your answers as many times as you need. I felt that this was helpful to me in providing quality answers. There was also a written part where we had to compose an email to a prospective client in an authentic manner. While I didn't get the offer, I felt like I left a great first impression towards the Boostability team and opened the door towards future career opportunities with Boostability. I thank them for taking the time in interviewing me and hope that they'll keep me in mind for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• The first one was a three-part question that included the infamous Tell Me About Yourself Question as well as my career goals and why I want to work at Boostability.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • My personal favorite was: Your favorite board game and why?   1 Answer
    • Describe your customer service experience and also digital marketing experience if any.   Answer Question

Boostability Response

Jan 16, 2019 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed the hiring process and, although it didn't work out for you to join our team now, I hope that you'll apply again in the future. Sometimes, a candidate might not be the best fit for one position but is a killer fit for another. Hope to hear from you soon!

Website Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Orem, UT).

Interview

I applied online. After applying, I received an automated email inviting me to do a digital interview. The digital interview was really easy, and you get an unlimited number of tries to answer the questions. Sometime after I completed the digital interview I was invited to come in for an in-person interview. The people I interviewed with seemed very disinterested in me right from the beginning. I figured I wasn't going to get the job. Then I got an e-mail from them, and they informed me that they had filled the position, however, they wanted to know if I would be interested in a different position (which they gave me all the details about). I was interested. They had me do an editing sample and then asked me in for an interview. The second interview went much better. They told me they'd get in touch with me by the end of the week, but the next day (Tuesday) they asked for my references, and permission to do a background check. On Wednesday they contacted my references, and then on Thursday they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions about my past work experience. Then they asked specific questions to get a feel for if I was a good fit for the position or not.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boostability.

Interview

Sent in a resume and writing sample. Then had an online digital interview of pret recorded questions . You record your responses at home. Seems easy but is somewhat awkward. Would prefer in-person interviews.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boostability (Lehi, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

It's very chill and laid back. You have to do a video before and then when they accept it, you come in for a 1 on 1 interview. It was fun to interview because they asked laid back questions. Everyone seemed nice and the environment was good.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite board game?   1 Answer

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boostability (Orem, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Sent in a resume and writing sample. Then had an online digital interview of pretecorded questions and a writing section. You record your responses at home. Seems easy but is somewhat awkward. Would prefer in-person interviews.

Website Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boostability (Lindon, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Two in-person interviews, following the video recorded portion that you submit post-application
    The position was missold, and the opportunities once being hired were very misleading. I also had to follow up a few times after deadlines were missed by the company. (you'll hear back from us no later than Monday, then Monday came and went. And they hired me. Another representation of the joke/unprofessional behavior of this company)

Interview Questions

• Asked basic customer service questions, as well as questions related to websites/design/industry   Answer Question