BorgWarner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BorgWarner Interview Questions

Interviews at BorgWarner

2.6

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BorgWarner in February 2019.

Interview

A conversation between the interviewers and the interviewee. They sat me down in a room, expalined the position, what they were looking for, and why they needed the job.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Everything prior to the interview was conducted via email. There were two interviews on the same day, back to back - one with the HR, and one with the department manager - which lasted approximately 2 hours.
    The questions were the basic questions that are asked at most interviews like, "Why BorgWarner?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses?". Also, there were many questions regarding my employment history and education. After all questions were asked, they went on to explain more about what the internship will entail, and what the company is about.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing that was too difficult or out of the ordinary. The questions were very generic and are included in any interview from other companies.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BorgWarner.

Interview

It was straight forward interview. Took 2 weeks. There were 2 people, and the second interview was also with same two people. they were friendly and nice. The questions were simple and expected ones.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BorgWarner.

Interview

Met with two people in HR, it was very straight forward. I talked to the HR director and another person in HR, both very nice and personable. They made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• It was very situational based, like how you handle problems that arise in previous jobs you have had   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Pitts, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Just a conversation with a manage and the HR Person Little did I know I was being interviewed. It was over a career fair and I was later invited to an hospitality suite where I was offered the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I just talked about what inspired me to do engineering.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Two round of interview. Both rounds are very behavioral in which the manager just wanted to get to know me a bit more and understand my background/experience and how I will fit with the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Asheville, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was short and sweet. Mostly behavioral with a couple odd questions thrown in to test agility. I couldn't have been more pleased with the overall difficulty of the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Detroit, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Behavior questions mostly. They seem to favor my international experience overall. They are also interested in my cultural encounters. Three interviewers during the interview. They are all very nice and friendly. Definitely not stress interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

very laid back, personal. Two of the people were present of the interview, and the manager was calling in to the interview. They started the interview by a nice little conversation that broke the ice very well

IT Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a contract company. Submitted by resume and was scheduled for an interview about 10 days later. Interview was with the whole IT Department (5 people), then with the HR Generalist.