Bosley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bosley

Senior Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, well they called me. I had an interview with her first. Then a few days later, I had a phone interview/Facetime, with the regional supervisor. I was called the next day and they set up a phone interview with the VP of Sales - through Skype. Then I went into the office/location and was interviewed by the office manager, met with the staff and the Dr as well. I took a short multiple choice timed test to see if I could handle critical thinking and numbers at this time too. I was offered a job a few days later if I recall. They gave me a few days to consider because of another job offer the same week. They allowed me to give notice if I desired and I started after the holidays/Christmas, a few weeks later. They were very good at persuading me to choose Bosley over the other offer - without being pushy - and they were right! Very enjoyable interview process where I felt like they really wanted to know the kind of person I am.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something interesting about yourself beyond your past work experience?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews on the same day. Had to do an aptitude test. And was able to come back a couple days later to observe the process. Not sure if I officially got the job but still waiting.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bosley (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was late and spoke low resulting in having to repeat questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Would I be up to cleaning the bathroom if need be?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bosley (Beverly Hills, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I went to Bosley for an interview as an Receptionist. The recruiter didn’t tell me I was taking a aptitude test until I got there. I dress for an interview not test! You only have twelve minutes to finish 50 questions. I didn’t pass. So no interview. Go figure.

Tell the recruiter that she should tell all new applicants before they can be interviewed they HAVE TO take a aptitude test. So all new applicants can be prepared before showing up!!

Interview Questions

• No interview questions. Just an unexpected test   1 Answer

Senior Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive. I recall that I had to interview with the regional sales manager and with the head of senior counselors and also had a phone interview. They conducted a background check and then I had to go to Beverly Hills for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview was that they made me do a mock sales presentation. This is a bit difficult especially without knowing their sales process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I simply accepted the offer. After I was hired I found I was being paid $500 less per month than others in my office so I raised this with management and they raised my pay. A year later I was performing very well and requested another raise which they also gave me. Over time the commissions were going down due to changes in the comp plan and I requested another raise but was denied.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Buckhead, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face with dexterity tests

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a