Bosley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, well they called me. I had an interview with her first. Then a few days later, I had a phone interview/Facetime, with the regional supervisor. I was called the next day and they set up a phone interview with the VP of Sales - through Skype. Then I went into the office/location and was interviewed by the office manager, met with the staff and the Dr as well. I took a short multiple choice timed test to see if I could handle critical thinking and numbers at this time too. I was offered a job a few days later if I recall. They gave me a few days to consider because of another job offer the same week. They allowed me to give notice if I desired and I started after the holidays/Christmas, a few weeks later. They were very good at persuading me to choose Bosley over the other offer - without being pushy - and they were right! Very enjoyable interview process where I felt like they really wanted to know the kind of person I am.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something interesting about yourself beyond your past work experience?   2 Answers

Medical Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosley.

Interview

Bosley recruiter approached me on LinkedIn. She was very informative and her follow-up through the entire process was great. I did two video interviews, and thought that both went very well. Unfortunately the position ended up getting filled internally. My experience with everyone I came in contact with was extremely positive and the job itself and the organization seem top notch. I am hoping to get a call from them when they're hiring again.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bosely?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive. I recall that I had to interview with the regional sales manager and with the head of senior counselors and also had a phone interview. They conducted a background check and then I had to go to Beverly Hills for 3 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview was that they made me do a mock sales presentation. This is a bit difficult especially without knowing their sales process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I simply accepted the offer. After I was hired I found I was being paid $500 less per month than others in my office so I raised this with management and they raised my pay. A year later I was performing very well and requested another raise which they also gave me. Over time the commissions were going down due to changes in the comp plan and I requested another raise but was denied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosley (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Brief and your success will be based upon the eye test with the regional SC's / Officer Managers. Greg Sarkissian is the overall decision maker and works out of the Beverly Hills office. Nice person and very direct. He is a salesman and has only Bosleys interests in mind when you are interviewing for a position. ( Standard ). Be prepared to have options presented and then removed as the company's needs are met. i.e. This is a fluid process with changes that occur throughout. Do your diligence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bosley (Washington, DC).

Interview

I had three video interviews: first with the Regional SC Manager, second with the Regional SC Manager of Beverly Hills, and third with the Director of Senior Counselors. Overall, it was a really great experience and I enjoyed talking to everyone that I met. My only criticism is that I was one of the two finalists being considered for the position and had to wait over three weeks to find out about whether I would be offered the job after I was done going through the loop. Supposedly, this was because the other finalist could not find time to come meet the team. You never know what is going on in someone's life or why they are unable to prioritize the job interview, but continuous stringing-along was stressful and little unprofessional, especially if they knew they were not going to end up offering me the job since the team does not really make the decision. Other than that, the interviews were pleasant and everyone was very friendly and seemed interested in interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, scenarios such as: What would you say if the client said xyz...?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosley (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position from a job board. Was contacted the next day by a recruiter. She set up a time for me to do a SKYPE interview with a Regional Supervisor. I was also emailed a detailed information packet about the job. Included an application etc. I did the SKYPE interview, the interviewer gave me her work email address in case I had any questions after the interview. I tought that was a nice touch. I was able to keep in touch with her about the inteview process because of this. I was then phone interviewed by another Regional Supervisor. Then I did an in person interview with the Director of Operations. Took a few tests when I presented for the interview. One was a personality type test. The whole process took a few weeks, but all of a sudden I was a Bosley employee!!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bosley (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was late and spoke low resulting in having to repeat questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Would I be up to cleaning the bathroom if need be?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bosley (Beverly Hills, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I went to Bosley for an interview as an Receptionist. The recruiter didn’t tell me I was taking a aptitude test until I got there. I dress for an interview not test! You only have twelve minutes to finish 50 questions. I didn’t pass. So no interview. Go figure.

Tell the recruiter that she should tell all new applicants before they can be interviewed they HAVE TO take a aptitude test. So all new applicants can be prepared before showing up!!

Interview Questions

• No interview questions. Just an unexpected test   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Buckhead, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face with dexterity tests

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews on the same day. Had to do an aptitude test. And was able to come back a couple days later to observe the process. Not sure if I officially got the job but still waiting.