Bosley Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bosley

Featured Interview

Bosley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosley

Interview

Over the phone interview first then in-person interview. The Bosley recruiter was very nice and very easy to speak with. Questions were standard and were really asked to get to know the person they were intervewing.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself? Why did you choose Bosley?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosley (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I went through 4 phases of the interview process, each averaged about an hour. All interviews were held virtually due to COVID-19. Each interview was spaced out 3 weeks to one month. I was very disappointed that after so much time spent going through the interview process and going as far down the line as I did, I never received a call or email letting me know I wasn't being considered. From an HR perspective, that reflects negatively on the company. It's unfortunate because everyone I had the pleasure of meeting with was very kind and professional. Hopefully, it was just an oversight on the recruiters' part and I was the only candidate that experienced this.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your experience with recruitment and marketing for a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bosley (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Had 3 video interviews that took about 3 weeks and then I was ghosted now for 5+ weeks. At least have the courtesy to say we are going in a different direction.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bosley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley

Interview

Passed all parts of the phone interview with flying colors. Spoke with about 3 different managers via phone. All of them were impressed with my experience, background and personality DISC results. The final interview was going to be face to face with one of then managers I already spoke with via phone. The recruiter had already gotten my new hire paperwork ready because she said they told her everything was great with me. I guess from the phone interviews they were expecting someone lighter in complexion. When I got there the woman interviewing was visibly uneasy and fumbling through the interview. In the end the recruiter called me and said they weren't hiring me because they were looking for someone that spoke Spanish. At no time did anyone ask me if I spoke Spanish. At no time during the month long interview process did anyone say to the recruiter that they were looking for Spanish speakers. They ASSumed I didn't speak Spanish because I didn't LOOK like a typical Latina. I think (KNOW) their hiring decisions are based on something other than qualifications

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Bosley

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley

Interview

Bosley recruiter approached me on LinkedIn. She was very informative and her follow-up through the entire process was great. I did two video interviews, and thought that both went very well. Unfortunately the position ended up getting filled internally. My experience with everyone I came in contact with was extremely positive and the job itself and the organization seem top notch. I am hoping to get a call from them when they're hiring again.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Bosley

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley in Oct 2017

Interview

Had one interview, was given an aptitude test. After the test, the interview began. I was then told to come back and view the process of the procedure. Waiting to here back if officially hired or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosley (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Brief and your success will be based upon the eye test with the regional SC's / Officer Managers. Greg Sarkissian is the overall decision maker and works out of the Beverly Hills office. Nice person and very direct. He is a salesman and has only Bosleys interests in mind when you are interviewing for a position. ( Standard ). Be prepared to have options presented and then removed as the company's needs are met. i.e. This is a fluid process with changes that occur throughout. Do your diligence.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosley (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

I was first reached out to by a Bosley Recruiter on LinkedIn. We chatted online for a couple of days and then set up a phone screen. After the phone screen, I became more interested in the position. We set up my first interview which was a skype interview one on one. Just a few days later I was called and asked to do a 2nd skype interview. After the 2nd I was again called by the recruiter to do a 3rd and final interview. After the interview they did tell me they narrowed the position down to me and one other. I was then set up on an office visit to meet the Dallas team in person. A few days after my office visit, I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bosley (Washington, DC)

Interview

I had three video interviews: first with the Regional SC Manager, second with the Regional SC Manager of Beverly Hills, and third with the Director of Senior Counselors. Overall, it was a really great experience and I enjoyed talking to everyone that I met. My only criticism is that I was one of the two finalists being considered for the position and had to wait over three weeks to find out about whether I would be offered the job after I was done going through the loop. Supposedly, this was because the other finalist could not find time to come meet the team. You never know what is going on in someone's life or why they are unable to prioritize the job interview, but continuous stringing-along was stressful and little unprofessional, especially if they knew they were not going to end up offering me the job since the team does not really make the decision. Other than that, the interviews were pleasant and everyone was very friendly and seemed interested in interviewing me.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences, scenarios such as: What would you say if the client said xyz...?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bosley (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2017

Interview

Very thorough interview process, down to the point with job descriptions & duties. They explained what is expected during a clinical day. They also explained benefits & other perks that come with the Medical Assistant position.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience with hair restoration
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews