Bostik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.2

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bostik (Wauwatosa, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter. He was a no show for our first phone screen. Initial phone interview was all one sided as he asked me to walk through my history. I did not apply for this job so I would have expected him to try to sell me and tell me about the position. Every job I've held he asked me for details around the 401k plan the company offered. Very "old school" and not at all candidate friendly. He then told me (after an hour) that we ran out of time and would have to reschedule. AND I would need to take a 1 hour assessment even before knowing anything about the job!

Interview Questions

• What are the details of your 401k plan?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bostik (Wauwatosa, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was relatively fast, was contacted through an employment/temp agency. The interview lasted about 2 hours or a little longer at the facility. nterview was with 3 different people, all asking different questions on my experience, education, and why I would want this job.

Interview Questions

• Showed a bunch of pics and spreadsheets and asked if I noticed anything, and to explain. Asked about experience/level of expertise with Powerpoint, Excel, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bostik.

Interview

It was a two person interview. They ask lots about my resume, specifically about my past experiences at a rival company. They asked about my knowledge and desire for sustainability.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with chemistry and do you plan on progressing your knowledge of chemistry.   Answer Question

Senior Process Engineer - Global Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bostik in December 2015.

Interview

Had what I thought was an excellent phone interview with an in-house recruiter. The recruiter was great and responsive throughout and after the interview.

Following the phone interview, I was instructed to take an online assessment which was quite difficult. It took me well over three hours total. It was a combination of the SAT and a Rorschach test.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview - Typical job experience and behavior based questions; think SOAR (situation, obstacle, action, result)
      Online Assessment - Reading comprehension/logic questions, math 'word' problems, spatial ability questions, personality profile   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bostik in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview. Behavioral questions were asked. questions were pretty easy. The hiring manager also made sure i was comfortable before she started to ask the questions, She also explained me the future process of the interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bostik (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter for the company called and asked some behavioral questions, salary expectations etc. A few days later the hiring manager conducted a phone interview that lasted about an hour. I was brought in for a panel interview and tour two weeks later.

Overall positive experience even though I did not receive an offer. Lunch was provided as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bostik?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me a few of your strengths and why you feel they are a strength.
      Tell me about a time you had to change a process. How did you go about doing that?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bostik (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

A phone interview, then a onsite interview. Phone interview consist of what was your job experience and work history. Why do you want to work here? The onsite interview was basically the same question and showing you the facilty. At the end of the interview, the onsite manager informed me that they will be in contact with me after the background check. Then I could do the drug screening. It was a good interview. It was pleasant and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it's already a set pay scale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bostik (Waukesha, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

IT WAS Long. really crazy 6 Hours. Went through my whole resume. Meet with at least 7 people. Some questions were technical, some were not. There was lunch, paid for. I was impressed with the site. Very clean and the labs looked good.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you improved a process.
      Give an example of when you lead a team.   Answer Question

Engineering Internship Interview

Interview

On Campus interview. Was contacted after applying through my schools job board.

Maintenance Planner/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bostik (Middleton, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was very personable, and from the get go, wanted to get the interviewee comfortable. The interview was conversational in nature. There were a few pointed questions dealing with Safety issues, Leadership style, and experience in processes. The interview was 45 minutes in length. About half of that time opened for questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me your leadership style in your first position and your most recent position. Did it change? If so, how did it change?   Answer Question