Bostik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bostik Interview Questions

3.4

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bostik.

Interview

It was a two person interview. They ask lots about my resume, specifically about my past experiences at a rival company. They asked about my knowledge and desire for sustainability.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with chemistry and do you plan on progressing your knowledge of chemistry.   Answer Question

Senior Process Engineer - Global Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bostik in December 2015.

Interview

Had what I thought was an excellent phone interview with an in-house recruiter. The recruiter was great and responsive throughout and after the interview.

Following the phone interview, I was instructed to take an online assessment which was quite difficult. It took me well over three hours total. It was a combination of the SAT and a Rorschach test.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview - Typical job experience and behavior based questions; think SOAR (situation, obstacle, action, result)
      Online Assessment - Reading comprehension/logic questions, math 'word' problems, spatial ability questions, personality profile

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bostik in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview. Behavioral questions were asked. questions were pretty easy. The hiring manager also made sure i was comfortable before she started to ask the questions, She also explained me the future process of the interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bostik (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter for the company called and asked some behavioral questions, salary expectations etc. A few days later the hiring manager conducted a phone interview that lasted about an hour. I was brought in for a panel interview and tour two weeks later.

Overall positive experience even though I did not receive an offer. Lunch was provided as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bostik?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me a few of your strengths and why you feel they are a strength.
      Tell me about a time you had to change a process. How did you go about doing that?

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bostik (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

A phone interview, then a onsite interview. Phone interview consist of what was your job experience and work history. Why do you want to work here? The onsite interview was basically the same question and showing you the facilty. At the end of the interview, the onsite manager informed me that they will be in contact with me after the background check. Then I could do the drug screening. It was a good interview. It was pleasant and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it's already a set pay scale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bostik (Waukesha, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

IT WAS Long. really crazy 6 Hours. Went through my whole resume. Meet with at least 7 people. Some questions were technical, some were not. There was lunch, paid for. I was impressed with the site. Very clean and the labs looked good.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you improved a process.
      Give an example of when you lead a team.

Engineering Internship Interview

Interview

On Campus interview. Was contacted after applying through my schools job board.

Maintenance Planner/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bostik (Middleton, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was very personable, and from the get go, wanted to get the interviewee comfortable. The interview was conversational in nature. There were a few pointed questions dealing with Safety issues, Leadership style, and experience in processes. The interview was 45 minutes in length. About half of that time opened for questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me your leadership style in your first position and your most recent position. Did it change? If so, how did it change?   Answer Question

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bostik (Greenville, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

interview was very formal and detailed. You had to be seen by at least 3 managers. They asked all types of questions. Mostly they wanted to check your integrity. Sometimes you feel as if you were under a federal probe, but all in all it was not that bad. Dont think that they even thought about some of the questions

Interview Questions

• background background DONT LIE!!!!!!!!1   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bostik (Conyers, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Both Plant Manager and Logistics Manager go over your background on your resume and ask for examples of a time when you experienced a hard decision and what did you do. If you work well in groups, etc. Examples of your accomplishments and what you did directly in those roles. Asked to discuss your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• When would you be able to start, if you answer right away, plant manager may question why you wouldn't give your current company the 2 weeks notice. (Is their an issue with your current company you work for?).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated that I had prior trips and vacation planned and gave them the dates, they said they could work with me. New positions only get 2 weeks vacation, I inadvertantly negotiated 3 weeks.