Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers

Sort:

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers (Boston, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

two quick interviews and they offered the position-pitched how not to be concerned about salary because of the incentive program would make up for it, however they neglected to mention that attendance is poor and that there is a cap to the number of group members in a session which one can be compensated for-they bill mass health but do not pay the clinician for groups with more than ten members at one time.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't one: I had a pulse and some prior experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was in a bad spot and needed a job so I took the offer.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Amboy Junction, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers (South Amboy Junction, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

It was short and he asked me the therapies I used with patients in the past.

Which group topics I used and why.

Questioned my prior experience with patients at former employers.

Interview Questions

• What do you do individual sessions?   1 Answer

Intake Coordinator/Cliniaian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers (Lowell, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Experience will vary greatly depending on the program you are applying for. Usually the resume is seen by a central HR office. Individual programs will contact interested candidates. Interviewers will discuss the candidate's strengths with department directors and decide on whether that person deserves a second interview. Sometimes contact may take longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances at the program.

Interview Questions

• What to do in he event a person you know personally is admitted to the program.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is nonexistent. You either take the job at the base salary or you don't. The profit sharing aspects will be played up to you.