Boulder Country Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boulder Country Club Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boulder Country Club

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boulder Country Club.

Interview

It was super easy! I saw the job on Craigslist, applied, and was called within the week for an interview. I interviewed on a Friday morning, and the process was very low-stress.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say any of the questions were particularly difficult, but I did get, "Why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boulder Country Club (Boulder, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

I had one interview and was hired on the spot. It was about 30 minutes long, and it was very easy. As long as you have experience, you can get a job here. I had two different managers talk to me. After I was hired, they gave me a tour of the clubhouse and pool area.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boulder Country Club (Boulder, CO) in May 2007.

Interview

The person who interviewed me passed way so I do not know if it's going to be the same. It's a private club and they want you to have impeccable grooming ( ironed shirt, clean hair and nails). They wat you to remember names so that's a good thing to be strong with. Good manners will be impressive too.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about a customer?   1 Answer
    • What is the most important thing about customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, it's a set hourly rate.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boulder Country Club.

Interview

Easy interview process. I had the job within an hour of walking out of the interview. Standard interview questions that you would expect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations on wage. You start at $10/hour.