Bowman and Brooke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bowman and Brooke

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowman and Brooke (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with managing partner. Easily set up a time after applying by email. I believe the firm screened about 10 other candidates at this time. The call was and questions were fair. Was told the firm would follow up soon, but was told the firm ended up not hiring any new attorneys at that time. Fair experience.

Interview Questions

• General experience and career goals. No hypothetical questions. Pretty straight forward and about 30-45 minutes.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bowman and Brooke (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2009.

Interview

It's a very simple interviewin process they want to make sure you are the right fit for the firm.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know how to use legal technology programs at this firm and you will be the one the want to keep around.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowman and Brooke (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

The first step of the interview process for Bowman and Brooke is an informal interview with two junior partners. The interview is informal, lasting approximately 30 minutes. Since Bowman and Brooke focuses on litigation, you need not apply if you are a transactional attorney. Also, you must know your stuff about cars because their major clients are Ford, GM, Nissan, ect. They do a ton of products liability work.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about the products liability suits that I worked on.   1 Answer

Attorney, 3rd-Year Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowman and Brooke in September 2009.

Interview

Met with Partner 1 on 1. It was awkward due to him asking me NO questions. Left after 10 minutes.