Bradley University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bradley University Interview Questions

2.5

Interview

I was hired as an incoming freshman. I know from friends that the application process is much different in that case. I had to fill out an initial application that required me to creatively answer a variety of question such as why I think I would be a good fit for the job, what famous person I would most like to be for a day, etc. After waiting for quite sometime, I was contacted about an interview. I had the interview on the first day of my freshman orientation. It was incredibly relaxed. I went into the office and had a conversation with my future boss and two current college students. We just talked about why I liked Bradley, why I wanted the position, and just chatted about who I was as an individual. I was contacted for hire within the next few months.

Career Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard application with resume and cover letter. Offered an interview and group interview with 3 other individuals. It was a very simple process and everyone was great to work with. The interview only took 30 minutes and was about 7 questions in length.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL).

Interview

I was called for an interview two days after submitting my resume. The search panel was kind, but the interview was very easy and informal. Panel just briefed me on the job and benefits. Very few real interview questions were asked, other than my prior work experience. I was told the salary range and thought there would be room for negotiating. There wasn't. It appears they have great benefits, but who cares about that when you can't even pay your monthly bills on their offered salary? It's insulting. They have excellent opportunities and want experience, but their pay structure is for recent graduates only.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bradley? Why are you wanting to leave your current employer? What are your future goals?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

They took my resume and interviewed about my projects. I clearly explained each and every project clearly. My confidence has helped me in cracking this interview. They are very specific to their requirements and ask more questions on their area of interest.

Interview Questions

• They took my resume and interviewed about my projects.They took my resume and interviewed about my projects. I clearly explained each and every project clearly. My confidence has helped me in cracking this interview   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The selection was process and chosen because of my good academic performance,Presentations and assignment work.
    They ask you if you interested to work with them and assist them in the research field.

Interview Questions

• Why we should hire you?
      how you can be an asset to the organization?
      Will you be able to manage research work and your studies simultaneously.
      which field are you interested in?
      Answer Question

Finance Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Really simple. The coordinator reviewed my grades with me. Asked if there were any classes in particular I was comfortable tutoring others in. Asked to tell a little about myself, my classes enrolled in, and such. The process was very smooth. No trick questions or examinations of any kind.

Interview Questions

• What classes are you comfortable tutoring others in? Have you tutored before?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. You apply by submitting your resume and application then everyone gets an interview with two hall directors asking questions and then there's a group interview. If you get an email back to move on you have a final interview with the director of residential living.

America Reads Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I met with a representative during the career fair, submitted a paper application, and then interviewed in person. The interview process was straightforward, and I received feedback within the same week.

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy, but archaic. You actually have to go in and take a typing test to prove you can type at least 50 words per minute. What admin with any experience is unable to do that? You really have to prove it?

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bradley University (Peoria, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. About an hour long discussing projects I've worked on and software experience I've had. Called next day to have an one on one interview aand they were few direct questions about my project which i had put in my resume and it was quite indepth about my project