Brain Hurricane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brain Hurricane Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brain Hurricane

Tutor/Captain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brain Hurricane.

Interview

I simply filled out their online application, exchanged a few emails, and got a call back that they would like to hire me a few days later.

I was frustrated that the hiring manager that I emailed with asked me all of the questions that I had answered in the application, over again. His email etiquette was lacking and the messages were formatted more like texts than anything else.

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Demand to know when you will receive your student list and demand to be treated in a timely and professional manner. The program is well built, but the company (at least in CA) is poorly managed.

Coach/Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brain Hurricane (Whittier, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I asked for the job in an email and they just gave it to me there was effort made to see how good I actually was at the job they just needed a body and mine was good enough. I wish they actually put effort into what they did. Advice for you: don't work for a company just because it is easy to get hired it is a sure sign that they don't care about the quality of people they hire and that means they are not people of quality.

Interview Questions