Brand KC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Brand KC Interview Questions

Interviews at Brand KC

1.9

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand KC (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I thought I was interviewing for the project management position I applied for online. In my initial phone interview, Benjamin described their business model and started talking about building client relationships, maintaining brand loyalty, and selling products at a discounted rate (which was nothing like the job description I had read). Given my 2 years of experience in account/project management for an advertising firm, I found it a bit ridiculous when Bejamin told he requires all new employees to to come in as an entry level sales/brand ambassador and would never consider hiring outside sources for project management positions. Lets just say the phone conversation lasted 10 minutes...

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call and the woman calling was very polite she asked if I was looking for full time work and what I wanted out of a company then scheduled me for a in person interview the next day.
    She really didn't tell me what I had applied for
    nither did the online discription

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raymore, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Raymore, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Just be honest. A lot of easy questions and they just want to see if you're personable or not. They also want to see that you have a desire to move up in the ranks. I made it through all three rounds but in the end turned down the job offer. It wasn't a good fit for me.

The second interview is a job shadow. They start you out in the bottom and expect you to work your way up through the company. The job shadow is basically soliciting other businesses while people are working. It's not something I was comfortable with. They make it seem like they aren't doing anything wrong but they are breaking the law.

During the second interview they sit you down and ask you to list 8 things you think is good for an employee to have. On their official list number 2 was to always be on time. I found this funny because than ran late and I ended up being late to my second job because they didn't have any respect for my personal time.

Interview Questions

I don't want to walk around the city to solicit people with false hope. Going around and offering free this and free that when they actually do have to pay.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

met with the owner and CEO, got me very excited about the opportunity and offered me the job however led me to believe things that weren't true and misled certain aspects of it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Drove around with a senior account manager and went into random businesses attempting to sell Royals tickets in discount packages. Some people bought packages, others did not. Some places kicked us out for soliciting. At lunch, I was presented with the structure of the company. They are a subset of the company smart circle, which creates various pyramid inspired businesses across the nation. If you bring up enough people with you, you can advance. This type of structure did not really appeal to me, but it could be lucrative if you love selling and persuading others to stick with the job below you.

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand KC.

Interview

You see what the day-in-the-life of an employee is like with an account manager from 9-5 solisiting businesses. This was not the job for me since you are walking up and down unsafe areas for six hours/till you can make your sales quota. Also some of the places we when had no soliciting signs and selling to business customers inside their businesses, making me question their ethicality.

If you have an ambitious mindset and want to move up fast in a company this might be for you.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Kansas City, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

This interview was exceedingly unprofessional. I was brought in expecting to interview for a full-time position and instead was interviewed for a sales position. I attempted to find out more information on the job and the interviewer evaded the question. I would not suggest applying or interviewing with this company.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Olathe, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

The process is a genius two part interview. One in office and the second on job so you can see what a day in the life is like. The president of Brand KC is more Han phenomenal; reaching outside his role to show he is equal not superior. This gains him respect right out of the gate. Being a combat veteran his leadership style made me feel right at home.

Interview Questions

• They constantly ask what your goals are. What your future could look like being trained and promoted constantly to better yourself.   1 Answer

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

Completed a quick interview which literally consisted of the interviewer talking about himself nonstop and how great the company was. He didn't go into the specifics of what I'd actually be doing in the position. Was invited back for a 2nd interview where we solicited coupons in really nice office buildings...super awkward and degrading.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

First interview was a series of basic questions about yourself (three words to describe yourself, are you management material, why did you apply, etc).

It was then moved onto what the company is about, basically they sell discounted sports and entertainment packages using underpaid door-to-door sales force, which they pitch as "face-to-face client relationships."

It was a bait and switch. I came in for a completely unrelated job, and this is what I was given during the interview.