Brasfield & Gorrie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brasfield & Gorrie

2.8

Sort:

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Interview

Interview was team with 5 persons. Looked at candidate from different perspectives. Process is not consistent between office and shop personnel. If you are a mechanic with a clean background and drug test you will get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

APM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting with 4 upper managers 1 on 1 for about at hour each. At the end of each hour, the interviewer or the recruiter would walk you to the next person's office.

Interview Questions

• If I walked into your bedroom what would it look like? Would it be very neat and well kept? Or would there be clothes on the floor? Drawers halfway open?   Answer Question

APM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in February 2018.

Interview

Asked about my past projects and what where my main strengths and weaknesses. The recruiter was very nice and explained the role and her take on the company. Brasfield and Gorrie sound like they reall care about their employees.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and surprisingly stress free, the interviewers did a wonderful job of making me feel welcome and took great interest in what I had to say. I talked to two individuals and they seemed to be very personable which made me feel very comfortable. They did not ask much out of the ordinary; just standard interview questions about past experiences, roles taken, future plans, etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted 1-2 weeks after a campus career fair where I left my resume with them. I had an on-campus interview with 2 employees. I was then called 1-2 weeks after the on-campus interview and was asked to interview additionally on site with their local office location with a couple of managers and HR.

Interview Questions

I already accepted a permanent job offer prior to them extending me an offer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very standard interview process. Initial on-campus interview with the basic questions: What do you offer us? What is a your biggest accomplishment and failure?

Interview Questions

• How would you change the way you handled your biggest success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Had a interview at their Atlanta office. Met with a project engineer and a project manager for a fairly long interview. We discussed my interests in construction, my previous job experience and college involvement, as well as the potential position and whether or not I would be comfortable with the job. However, they took a long time to decline me and I had already accepted another offer by the time they got back to me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Interview

Initial contact was made during a career fair. Second interview was in the corporate office. I went through 4 different interviewers, all whom asked questions related to their area of expertise. Questions were more geared toward the future vs what I had accomplished in the past. One interviewer did methodically go through my resume. All in all a very good experience and good group of people. Offer was presented several days later.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me to quantify accomplishments listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie (New York, NY).

Interview

Met a few employees at the career fair at my university, had an interview with three of them the next day. They contacted me the following week and made me an offer over the phone.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Interview

The interview process started out very well. I had received a phone call from the campus recruiter and we did a 30 minute interview after she reviewed my application from Indeed. After the phone interview, we set up a time for an in person interview, and this is where things got extremely unprofessional. My interview time was set up for 2pm. I showed up right at 1:45pm and noticed that another candidate was there too. I quickly found out that she also had an interview set for 2pm. I found that odd considering there was only one campus recruiter. When I arrived, the other candidate went with the recruiter as soon as we walked in and the receptionist told me to wait. I waited for about ten minutes and then my interview began. The people interviewing me weren’t prepared AT ALL, and I was never interviewed by the recruiter. I was interviewed by an estimator for the company, and she had no idea what to talk about. Each employee that I talked to proved that the company was very inconsistent (some said the work life balance was great, others said you consistent stay late, so what is it going to be?). When I was done, they just said “that’s it you’re good to go” and didn’t give me any information on the follow up process. Overall, the experience was extremely unprofessional, disappointing, and a true waste of my valuable time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were literally printed off from Google on a sheet of paper. The people interviewing me clearly had no idea how to do a recruiter’s job.   Answer Question