Breakthrough Schools Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Breakthrough Schools

Breakthrough Schools

Application

I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools

Interview

Did an example lesson and in-person interview with 3 administrators. Taught for a total of 15 minutes with a lesson they provided to me to students who were a part of the summer school program.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal lesson?
    Answer Question

Breakthrough Schools

Application

I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools

Interview

Process was very essay. Principal was nice and friendly. the school I interviewed at was a bit dark but the teachers bulletin boards added color. iwas offered the job right on the spot

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Breakthrough Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools in Nov 2018

Interview

The company uses a virtual response system- where they ask you questions. The interviewee then records themself answering the questions. The weird thing is this position has been posted multiple times- then suddenly the hiring manager decides to waste everyone’s time by deciding not to fill the position. I am not sure if there is a complex but something doesn’t add up.

Interview Questions
  • What type of challenges do you face at your current job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools (Cleveland Heights, OH) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was a collaborative interview process requiring the department team, myself and other candidates consisting of individual written and oral diagnostic work. The interview process took 3 rounds of meetings spaced out over 1 month.

Interview Questions
  • Data Analysis and plan of action

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools (Cleveland, OH) in Mar 2018

Interview

Online application including short essays, Digital Interview 6-7 questions, Phone Interview with interested principals they ask 3 questions, sample 40 minute lesson, lesson review with principal and other teachers or panel members

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Breakthrough Schools

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools

Interview

Multiple employer will take an interview. Technical questions will be asked to test your knowledge. Interview will be long and same question will be repeated by different employers to see how your answers change depending on the situation.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think we should hire you over the other qualified candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Breakthrough Schools (Cleveland, OH) in Jan 2015

Interview

Video interview, review and selection . Was average level of difficulty. Interview was virtual. I had 30 seconds to make my responses succinct. You had the option to rerecord before finally submitting responses.

Interview Questions
  • What 2 qualities are you proud of?
RSS Feed</>Embed