Brew Ha Ha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brew Ha Ha

Counter Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brew Ha Ha (Newark, DE).

Interview

I am usually very nervous about interviews, but I was put at ease when the assistant manager began asking me about my post-graduation career goals, grad school plans, etc. Once we segued into the interview itself, I was far less nervous. Immediately following my interview with the ASM, she had the manager come talk with me and I was offered the job on the spot. I had to come in once more for a very short time to fill out paperwork, and they started training me within a few days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do if a customer paid for a product, I gave them change, and then they returned later claiming I had given them the wrong amount of money back.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brew Ha Ha (Wilmington, DE) in November 2010.

Interview

I responded to an ad on Craigslist, emailed my resume, got a reply from the ops manager, did a phone interview with the owner, then an in-person interview a few days later. Easy questions, a simple math test, and I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The owner would not negotiate.