Bridgepoint Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgepoint Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting (Austin, TX).

Interview

First interviewed with a BP recruiter, got into the second round. Very basic questions, such as "tell me about yourself", "Why do you want to work for us".
    Then interviewed with a team manager. No tough questions, just went over my resume and asked my previous experiences and why am I interested in BP. I think they want someone who have high level of computer proficiency and can quickly adapt to the overall technical environment, or have some engineering background (experience in ERP or computer languages)

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting.

Interview

Responded to an ad for a recruiter. Had a telephone interview and then was invited to a face to face interview. No information was given on whom I would be speaking with. On arrival at the site, I spoke to the person who phone interviewed me for a minute. She then said I would be speaking with another recruiter there. After speaking with the recruiter, I talked to a principal from the company. I was then walked out by the person who completed the phone interview. She did not give any feedback or information on when I should hear back from them. The whole in person experience seemed unplanned. It looked like they needed to check off a box that they were doing in person interviews for the position. I never heard back from Bridgepointe. Not even a thank you, but no thank you email.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview. Asked some basic personality questions. 15-20 minutes. Was contacted a few days later for an in-person interview.

In-person interview: Asked some pretty standard questions. Met with 2 managers and 2 current consultants in both a group setting and 1 on 1. Took a couple of hours. Got an offer pretty quick and accepted soon after!

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge that you faced in your previous position and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting (Austin, TX).

Interview

3 step interview process. First is with recruiter, next with Client Services Management manager, then is with Client Services Executive or company partner. If you have the right background, the company has many divisions you may be suited for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was great! Bridgepoint can move fast if necessary, but they make sure not to skip steps in the process. All of the partners are awesome and personable, and they were very forthcoming when answering my questions. Transparency is greatly appreciated from the candidate's perspective.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

They performed a phone interview for 5 candidates, and then invited everyone in. From there, they invited 3 people back for another interview, and then made a decision.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Introduction from a trusted source to the company was helpful in the interview process. Interview was straightforward. Established experience, defined my skillset and demonstrated my proficiency in the areas in which I said I was most strong. After agreeing on what type of situation I would be able to contribution the most, I then waited for them to come across an opportunity that was a fit.

Interview Questions

• I had to give clear, detailed examples, in a case study format of the work that I did that fulfilled on the skills I said that I had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. There was an opportunity to do a project for a client and I took it.