Bridgestone Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Nashville, TN).

Interview

About 3-4 weeks after I applied online I received an email setting up a phone interview with HR. Had a standard phone interview (Salary, resume experiences, etc). A few weeks later had a virtual panel interview with the standard interview questions with 2 managers and a peer. A week later I had a phone interview with an Executive Director. About a week later I received the offer. Overall the process was very engaged and I never felt like I was in the dark, it really felt like they did everything in their power to ensure I would join the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you handle competing priorities when you know you cannot meet all your deadlines?   Answer Question

Interview

Recruiter setup process with key stakeholders. Interviews with a panel of folks. Full day of interviews. Some folks seemed to follow a defined approach some others not so much. Time slots were about an hour long.

C Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in November 2020.

Interview

Simple, But the waiting period was long. Had to wait for my results for my drug test and background check to come back which took like three weeks. Seemed forever long.

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in September 2020.

Interview

First Round Interview: Phone interview - Behavioral questions
    (Past experience, motivations, skills, why Bridgestone, why the Co-Op position). Asked about relocation and work permit. Two HR recruiters conducting the interview. Very serious both of them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in Bridgestone Americas?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Nashville, TN) in September 2020.

Interview

Very awkward interview process. Initial HR screening interview had a warm and easy-going atmosphere, subsequent interview with department was icy.

I was interviewed by two people who could not have made it more obvious that they did not want to be there. Felt a bit like I was being interviewed just to fill a quota or something of the sort. Most people consider me very personable but the people interviewing me did everything possible to not engage with me outside of standard questions. Hate to say it but I wonder if they already had an internal candidate picked out?

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like "what skills do you have that make you a good fit?" or "how would you deal with multiple tasks with competing deadlines?".   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas.

Interview

Straight forward questions from the plant manager. It was a panel interview. Make sure you do some research on the company before the interview. And make sure you look presentable

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What can you do to help our company? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Nashville, TN) in January 2020.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me late in December, I had a couple of screening questions with him. Prior to the holidays I got the first interview with the hiring supervisor (SVP of supply chain).
    Video call went well, they scheduled a new video call in the beginning of January.
    Mid-January I was asked to go to Nashville for an in person interview with 6 people. From 8:30 to 2:30pm. It went well and on the following week I did an assessment test on my personality/leadership and a few days after I had an interview with the psychologist.

On the last week of January I received a call from the recruiter saying that I did really well and they would contact me shortly with a decision.

I followed up after 1 week, no answer.
    On the second week of February I discovered that they interviewed someone that was listed on my resume as one of my references. the problem is that this was very unethical since they asked me specific questions about him during my interview.
    Many times I said that if there was any further questions I would be available to answer at any time. I wanted to make their process easier. They went completely dark on me for 2 more weeks (1 month total) with no feedback.

By the end of February, I saw on Linkedin that the same position was posted again.
    When I asked about it, in the following day they closed the listing and replied saying that they made an offer to someone else.

I accepted their decision with no problem, but then I asked for a feedback.
    They said that the person chosen had experience in Mexico and that was the decision factor.

My point is, I was never asked during the entire process any specific questions about how to solve specific issues in Mexico (which by the way I have more than 13 years of experience). So how did they come with that conclusion?

To be honest, if they treat people like that, it speaks volumes about their company culture, processes and leadership.

Interview Questions

• They said Spanish was a requirement   1 Answer

PED Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in January 2020.

Interview

2 rounds, phone screen, why do I want to work for bridgestone, do I do any other activities? Second round behavior based questions, toured facility, and had interviews on site

Interview Questions

• Describe me a situation where you went above and beyond to solve   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Fayetteville, AR) in December 2019.

Interview

3 Region level interviewers. Asked mostly behavioral interview questions, requiring work experience to draw upon to answer effectively. The interviewers were very personable and created an atmosphere which allowed me to present myself as well as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a sense of team among teammates who are working in separate store locations?   Answer Question

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. It included a phone interview as well as phone calls with the recruiter. There were 3 employees who conducted the interviews separately all in one day. The first two were each a half hour and the last one was one hour.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job? Do you have experience in locking scope during the various phases of a project, even when previous decisions were made?   Answer Question