Bridgestone Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgestone Global Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.7

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global.

Interview

Easy interview. Had a one on one with the hiring manager. Asked all of the usual questions, what do you know about us, why do you want to work for us. Make sure you can put a sales pitch together because they will ask to make one. Once you get hired, they will drug and background test you

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great sales person   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global.

Interview

Online interview- over HireVue. Easy questions, nothing to worry about. Had issues with the program itself - imagine disturbance and voice quality. Other than that, everything was normal. Questions were related to pat experiences, as well as future goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Easy interview, great people to work with.

Interview Questions

Conflict with my upcoming military schedule.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global (Nashville, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

It was pretty nice and simple. They had the hiring manager and two department engineers doing a panel interview. I was very familiar with what they do, and what the job would be, and we digressed to chatting about different aspects of the job almost immediately. After that, they went through the "Standard" HR questions list, and i answered with examples. Pretty much it, and it went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR questions list for technical related to work. They have a list of about 4-5 options for 6 questions covering. Standard practice with most companies right now. one in particular was " discribe a negative situation that required action by you, and how the situation was handled?" or something like that   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter is working on that now. They called and were excited about me, and an offer is coming. I think the feeling was mutual as far as excitement, so i'm feeling pretty good about it!

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

Telephonic round and one through in telephonic round, then only HR general suituational questions with the team, face to face and final round with HR

Interview Questions

• Toughest suituation handled in the previous job with suituational question   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global.

Interview

Process took 2+ Months. Was offered job and just asked about the things listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very negotiable.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Typical one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can succeed as a sales agent?   1 Answer

Low pay with weekend work.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global.

Interview

Panel Interview with basic questions, such as how would do in this and that situation.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global in December 2017.

Interview

I applied through online job portal and got an email to schedule for interview within two days. First round is telephonic and mainly concentrated on machine learning algorithms. Interview was with two people technical (manager) and HR. Mostly the technical questions are based on the real time problems and how to solve them. I guess this round is to test your theoretical knowledge and your analytical thinking.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bridgestone Global (Rome (Italy)) in June 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed a first time by the HR Officer which presented the company and the job offer.
    The second time I was interviewed by the technical department responsible (2 people) which asked me to answer verbally several questions about the Coldfusion and Oracle platforms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Considering ask having a training map in the contract.