Brightpoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brightpoint

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightpoint in July 2013.

Interview

Was contact by recruiter. The process took 3 weeks.
    Phone with hr, on-site with the team and Hiring Manager Questions were around why did I want the job and my experience. They were very accommodating to my schedule. Overall was a positive experience.

ME Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brightpoint.

Interview

one on one interview on campus, typical question. But the person who should have interviewed me didn't show because of traveling. About 20 minutes talk, but I waited for 3 weeks to get the result that I'm out.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brightpoint (Plainfield, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the network, service desk, and server group managers. They asked general questions about technology to see if I had a general understanding about the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize multiple urgent requests that occur at the same time?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brightpoint (Plainfield, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with 3 different people. All 4 were assistant directors or directors. I was called initially by talent acquisition. There were 2 sets of interviews and the job offer came after the 2nd set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An offer was sent to me and while the salary was not so great the vacation was good. I accepted.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brightpoint (Plainfield, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

The initial interview was via phone with the in-house recruiter. I was interested in the company and the position and accepted the in person interview. My in person interviews were with 3 people. All went well. The first was with the VP of Sales and I would have reported directly to him. The other two were also VP level.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any questions being difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

I declined the offer because the VP of Sales answered my questions in a way that led me to believe that he was a micro manager and wanted me to run my team in the same manner. I could have done this if that is what I had to do, but ultimately, I would not be happy and neither would my team.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightpoint.

Interview

Straightforward process, just one telephone interview and within 3 hours an offer was made. Lengthy negotiation process as more emphasis was placed on benefits than the base salary.

Interview Questions

• Very easy technical questions, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lengthy, be sure to ask for anything you have in mind, they are pretty open towards reasonable concerns.