Britannia Industries Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Britannia Industries Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Interview

There was one round of group discussions followed up by an on-campus interview. After that there was one more round of interviews with the VP and departmental HR. This was telephonic interview and behavioural questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• You said you are okay with any location in India, what will keep you motivated to stay in a rural place.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Interview

Campus Interview followed by on site interview. Both Technical and HR interview is conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for campus hires.

Kolkata Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in January 2017.

Interview

Testing candidates will be the next step and generally involves testing candidates for job skills or knowledge to determine whether the candidate is qualified for the position. ... An interview is a meeting between the job seeker and the employer to evaluate whether the candidate has the right qualifications for the job.

Officer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited (Guwahati (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Firstly, we were asked from our college to register for the drive by the last week of December. Then in the third week of January we were told that the company would be coming after 4 days.
                On the final day, first we were given an overview about Britannia. Then a GD took place in which the topic was "Is it good or bad for the country that Priyanka Chopra or Deepika are doing Hollywood movies ". GD was not an elimination round, then a PI was taken for each and every candidate.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howrah (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited (Howrah (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

interview panel consisted of two people . they were very co-operative . the questions were simple and very basic . the questions we based on core mechanical engineering topics . it is better to focus on thermodynamics and all related topics

Interview Questions

• operating principle of a pressure cooker
      ooto cycle
      explain powerplant etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited (Lucknow (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Marketing and sales profile: Group Discussion which was case based followed by Personal Interview. The case was based on formulating a strategy to launch mid price ranged wine. Personal interview was a a combination of concept understanding & knowledge based along with question on personal opinion on marketing concepts, advertisements, knowledge about company offerings.

Interview Questions

• What according to you are the best advertisements and why?   Answer Question

Trade Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Smooth efficient process- 3 rounds in total. Very good HR coordination. Line interviews are taken by very senior sales guys like RSMs and all. Also cross questioning is done on the previous job details and company culture. HR also clarifies compensation details very well, but the final package depends on the line manager who can ensure an addtional 10% extra component easily

Interview Questions

• How will your telecom experience help here   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in January 2015.

Interview

RESUME WILL BE SHORTLISTED BY HR & written test will be conducted . After that face to face interview will be conducted. Over all process is very easy only. Process is very transparent also.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Interview

The hiring process included first shortlisting of the CVs. After CV shortlisting, we had a group discussion, where we were tested on an abstract topic. After the GD, the interview took place. The questions were very specific to the role that was applied for. The subject matter was tested thoroughly, and then came time for the HR questions. The HR questions were the basic questions, which are asked time and again at interviews.

Interview Questions

• The question was: How will you plan the supply chain for dahi?   Answer Question

Corporate Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited (Chennai (India)).

Interview

well defined HR policies for hiring, induction, pay and very transparent policies. KYC session gives complete overview about all fuctions. Two to three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How you will manage in the difficult situations when there is no support from boss   1 Answer