Brose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brose Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

Production Associate Interview

Interview

Straightforward and simple. Met with team leader and various members of production. Not too difficult. Simple questions. Just follow common interview techniques to do well. Be sure to dress your best of course as this is the key to a good first impression.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Brose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brose (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

After submitting my application, I was contacted by the recruiter to set up an interview. My interview took place with my potential boss and a representative from the HR department. I was told a decision would be made by the end of the week. When I didn't hear, I called the HR representative and she told me I had gotten the job and would receive an email with an official proposal later in the week.

Interview Questions

• What opportunities are you looking for in this internship?   Answer Question

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brose (Vance, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a face-to-face interview with a recruiter and the Finance (FI) team manager. This interview basically just went over your work history. The second interview was a face-to-face with the recruiter, the FI manager, and the KL manager. In the interview, the KL manager goes through your resume and then you are administered an AP test with invoices and packing slips.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brose (Rochester, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was the least structured of any interview i had, i did however get the job. They seemed to ask very simple questions, do a google search of common interview questions and you'll find most of the questions there. The interview is with three people and is fairly straight forward. It is a very diverse country and as i took German in High school, I was asked to speak it. Very interesting interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brose (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted over the phone by a HR representative. We scheduled an in person interview for the following week. At the interview, I spoke privately with the HR manager in a conference room. Two days later, I was contacted with a job offer. After verbally accepting, I was sent application materials such as W-4 forms and direct deposit information via email.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Brose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brose (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through the university.After one month i received call from recruiter when she asked about resume and previous work experience. Once one phone interview completed i was asked for face to face interview in the office. Two recruiter were interviewing me the they said that we will contact you soon but they have contacted me yet. I tried to contact them through email and phone but they never replied in both ways. Once she attend my call then she said the same answer that we will contact you soon. it's been 4 months.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brose (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. They asked about previous experience and how I handled certain situations. Then they asked about how I handled difficulties and disputes. They also asked about how I handled issues with team members and how I resolved them. Their is a lot of bureaucracy so make sure to be PC.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue with another team member?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable for interns

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brose (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with HR, other engineers and managers. The interview was fairly unstructured in that I was asked to walk through my resume, but slower than normal and people would jump in and ask for details or more specifics. Most of the questions were very process focused and not as technically specific to my area of expertise as expected. There were a number of typical behavioral questions, but nothing too surprising.

The impression I got is that the company culture is more reserved and formal as is the interview process.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brose (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was detailed and asked multiple behavioral and technical questions. There were multiple technical questions regarding statistics and APQP understanding. They are looking for a good fit and someone that is technically sound.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brose (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Long. Interview took almost 2 hours. Asked for tons of examples on how would react to multiple situations. Explained their needs for the position. Was a hard interview but all my questions were answered also.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain every line of my resume.   1 Answer