Brown Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Brown Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Brown Industries

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brown Industries

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown Industries (Dalton, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Received a call to come in for an interview. Interview started with Design Manager, then Plant Manager was added, then Division Manger was added. Basic interview, asked background, skills, and goals.

Interview Questions

• How do you skills fit in our business and line of products?
      How much money do you desire?
      How do you feel about driving from out of town? (Chattanooga to Dalton)   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brown Industries (Dalton, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

This was a very slow interview process with the first face to face meeting 4 weeks after email negotiations. The process was based primarily on getting you to work for the minimum. The HR department had very little to do with the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your role affecting future success?   1 Answer

Junior Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown Industries (Dalton, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

I spoke directly with a VP who interviewed me for a new position in a beginning junior executive trainee program. I spoke once over the phone and then drove to Dalton from Atlanta for the interview. I was offered a job following the interview. I may have interviewed twice. I cannot recall. The HR process was standard for a large company. Lots of paperwork and signing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a certain salary and came back asking for a little more and was told that there was no more available in this division. So, it was a take it or leave it deal.