BrownGreer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BrownGreer Interview Questions

2.0

Claims Review Interview

Interview

Met with Human Resources and a few other staff members. They discussed the position, asked me a few questions and then opened it up for my questions at the end. Somewhat informative regarding the position. Overall it was a typical interview process for most positions.

Interview Questions

• Experience, job knowledge, typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrownGreer (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of two short interviews - one with HR and the other with low-level management. HR had the usual questions - best and worst qualities, a story about a time you resolved conflict at a prior job, etc. The interview with the manager was very short and informal.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BrownGreer in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Got a call from the HR Generalist to call her back. I called her back during my last half hour of work thinking it would be a quick call asking me to come in for the interview, but she just did a surprise phone interview on me. Surprise interviews are not my tea, but I went with this interview anyway. I knew after that experience, I didn't want to work for her so I didn't even write a thank you note. She said that they were "Trying to fill the spot as soon as possible".

She read my resume wrong, and got my job experiences messed up. Basically, it was a hot mess. If you're going to call people, at least review my resume quickly before you call. She said I was only at my current job for less than a year, when I've been there for two and a half years. She also thought I moved to my current location after an internship I completed five years ago. I moved to my current location three years ago. Prior preparation prevents poor performance, FYI.

She also told me that I would hear back from her on a Friday or Tuesday at the latest. It is almost Wednesday, so it's safe to say I didn't get it. Oh well.

Claims Reviewer Interview

Interview

I submitted an application online, received a phone call requesting an in-person interview, and within a week was offered a position which I accepted. The job title was initially unclear, although in training it became evident that we were hired to work in a call center. The questions were generally related to customer service experience and the intention was to confirm that prospective employees can keep their cool and can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any particularly surprising questions, and this was one of my first ever "real" interviews.   Answer Question

CAC Manager Interview

Interview

It depends on the position – If the decision is made prior they will not even perform an interview. If the position is posted you might have to go through several interviews and the process can get very lengthy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BrownGreer.

Interview

No interview; was hired after working 1000 hours as a contractor

Negotiation

No ngotiations. Salary set in stone

Financial Claims Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BrownGreer (New Orleans, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

Extremely easy.. As long as one doesn't show up as a disaster, you're hired. Show up as a professional, which any business would appreciate. Having a financial background is a plus too. Simple as that.

Business Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BrownGreer (New Orleans, LA) in March 2013.

Interview

At first, I thought the job offer was a scam. Very little information was shared over the phone. The lady who hired me was pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. She gave me some background information

Interview Questions

• Was I aware of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrownGreer (Richmond, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview, then there was an in-person interview with two HR people. However, some people got hired as a contractor because they went through an agency. It is better to get hired as an employee. Contractors get laid off faster. I did not get hired at first. Actually, I received an e-mail a week after the interview telling me that I didn't get the job. Nearly two months later, I got a phone call out of the blue asking me if I was still interested. However, this time, the salary was for less because a "mistake" had been made previously. I asked if the salary was still 30K per year (about $16 per hour) as stated in the interview, and they said no. The HR person said "sorry, my mistake". They knew I needed a job, and obviously they were looking for more people at the time by going back to old prospects. I had to accept the lower offer, which was $14.71 per hour. I performed well and received a small raise later, though (just enough to help off-set the new increase in healthcare insurance premiums).

Interview Questions

• What do you do when something is complicated or difficult?   1 Answer

Negotiation

See above.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrownGreer (New Orleans, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

I subitted my resume through an agency and got a phone call to set up the interview the same day. I went to the interview 2 days later. I knew it went well when they asked me to fill out paperwork to perform a background check.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Widows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The make you an offer and you either take or you don't.