Bruce Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bruce Power Interview Questions

Interviews at Bruce Power

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruce Power.

Interview

3 rounds. 30 mins each. asked questions to get to know your personality. liked having prior experience. very interesting process. Tons of peopleapplied for th eposition. dont know how many got it.

Interview Questions

• how do you keep up with current events   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiverton, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Tiverton, NS (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Got invited to do pre-screening assessments 2 weeks after application. 3 days after, I got invited to an interview 2 weeks later. At that point I was asked for references and then received an offer 15 days later. In the interview, I met with who would be my supervisor (section manager) as well as their boss (department manager).

Interview Questions

• Tell about us a time when you knew you were going to miss a deadline? What was the outcome? What did you learn from that experience?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Hr for the first round. No surprising questions. Why Bruce power why this position. Hiring manager for the second round. Pretty basic. Some technical questions. Overall pretty standard interview. Got the job 2 weeks after the interview. Have been working for Bruce power for the past 2 years

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruce Power in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour behavioral by 2 managers after a 30 minute phone screen interview. It was a behavioral and what you know about the company and living in rural Ontario, this is very important.

Interview Questions

• what would you do in this.... situation.   1 Answer

FLM Interview

Interview

After submission of my resume I got an email after a month. 1st interview is phone interview with HR. 2nd interview is on site panel interview (3 Managers plus HR). 4 weeks after my 2nd interview no update if i got or not.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

It was 2 interviews. First one was behavioral and second one was technical based on my past experience and education background. Overall had a good experience during the interview. The interviewers were friendly and professional and conducted the questions in order of relevance.

Interview Questions

• Example of collaboration in a big team setting?   1 Answer

Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Elgin, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Port Elgin, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with a manager and an HR person. Really easy going and not stressful at all. you are given time to think before you answer. Every question had a follow up question of "what did you learn from it?" so be ready for that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to work for Bruce Power   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your weakness   Answer Question
    • Tell me when you had a problem with a teammate and how did you resolve it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to manage your time and how did you meet deadlines   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Elgin, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Port Elgin, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

One clarifying call, one screening and one panel interview consisting of a manager and their suprvisor. They had a booklet that contained the questions they had to ask. The job description changed from what I applied for. Ultimately, the job description had changed from when I applied.

Interview Questions

• They had a booklet that contained the questions they had to ask... asked about CPI and SPI   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiverton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Tiverton, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Difficult questions on project schedule metrics, values of acceptable indexes for project performance. Difficult in convincing interviewer why you wish to work in Tiverton, ON. Interviewer prefers those who are willing to relocate to the area.

Interview Questions

• What is the value of performance indexes for a well-run project?   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bruce Power (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

One brief phone interview and one Toronto-based interview due to my location. Personal interview was with an acting section manager and a HR person in a conference room. Very quite place. Both interviewers were very friendly, patient, and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Average interview questions. Similar to some of the samples they provide you.   Answer Question