Brunswick Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with some junior and multiple senior people. The recruitment process was very high touch. Questions ranged from my motivation to join the firm, to areas of expertise and experience with research and project management skills. There were also questions to probe judgment and discretion. Do your homework on the network and culture of this privately-held firm, it's tightly knit. Recommendations -- good or bad -- make a big impact.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this crisis communications situation?
      What has been a formative professional experienced and why?
      What news are you following and how has the perspective changes? How would you counsel that situation?
      What examples of entrepreneurial activity or instances where you took initiative?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

After completing the 30 minute exam, I had 2 days of interviews via Skype successfully. I ran into trouble when I would not be available to start in June when they would need me to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given a task and hit a dead end. How did you work through it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (Washington, DC) in March 2018.

Interview

Was referred, spoke to someone from HR for a 30-45 minute interview; standard questions, walk me through your resume. Then there was a 2 hour writing test; straightforward and easy but will take the full two hours. Then four in-person interviews all in the same day, each a half hour; everyone was nice, asked similar questions, mostly just want to know why you're interested in Brunswick and what transferrable skills you have to the position. Long process for an intern position but was ultimately not strenuous at all.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Good experience, pretty drawn out, those who interviewed me felt like they had to do it, not that they wanted to. In other words, those outside of the team I would have worked with did not sound enthusiastic about the workplace or the company at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when given a project and don't have any details about it? What is your research method?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Asked to do a writing test, had to email after a couple weeks of not hearing back. Then they apologized for not responding and asked to set up a skype interview. Interviewed with 3 different people, standard questions. Never heard back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via a referral who sent in my resume and cover letter. I got an email response within two days saying it is procedure for all candidates to take a writing/grammar exam. The exam was sent the following week and contained 3 parts to be completed within two hours. The next step was a skype interview where regular interview questions were asked. I am yet to hear back regarding the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY).

Interview

one round in person interview with two junior associates plus a very easy writing test. there were general questions about leadership, teamwork and writing skills and why you are interested in brunswick. Should do research about the industry and company.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Was originally contacted for a quick 15 minute phone call and then asked to complete a grammar and writing test. The grammar portion is pretty basic and the writing section has you write a press release and analyze a current new story. This was followed up by a couple more interviews with various individuals on the team.

My biggest piece of advice is to know the firm inside and out, and be confident in your abilities. Brunswick is looking for individuals from a variety of backgrounds and there is no definitive background or skill set that they are looking to hire. If you can sell your self as a confident and capable individual you should do fine.

Interview Questions

• Why Brunswick?
      How do you stay up to date with the news?
      Describe a current news story.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked you to complete a writing test and then interview in person. The writing test took 2 hours and had 3 sections. I spoke with multiple people during a Skype interview. It took about an hour. They took a long time to follow up after the fact I had to send multiple emails before getting a response.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Great process but little lengthy. I interviewed with 5 people in person and over the phone.
    I applied for the internship after hearing about it from my adviser, but you can email them directly before March to be considered.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the perfect company?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why did you choose this company?
      How did you hear about this position?   Answer Question