Bryant University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bryant University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2018

2.3

Peer Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bryant University.

Interview

Apply for job right after Spring Break by coming to ACE and pick up the package. You can apply for the tutor or writing consultant position, or both, if you are ambition enough. But normally they will only let you do one.
    First start with a class you are most confident with. ACE have high demand for Math and Econ tutors so if you are acing those classes then definitely apply for those. After reviewing your application, ACE supervisors will send out an email to you for second round interview. The questions are relatively easy and basic.

Interview Questions

• When a tutee comes to you for non-academic related issues, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bryant University.

Interview

I did one on campus interview.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Submit application, then you may or may not get chosen for an interview, then if you do you will get a call for the interview. There are no phone interviews, only if you cannot make it to the office. Then you come in get a few questions based on what you put on your resume as well as your experience, availability and how you will handle different situations around the office.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI) in September 2012.

Interview

Did not have to interview. Was very relaxed calm environment. As long as you want to be there helping, they have no problem hiring. I asked at the beginning of the semester. Did not have to interview. Was very relaxed calm environment. As long as you want to be there helping, they have no problem hiring. I asked at the beginning of the semester

Public Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI).

Interview

Panel of 3.
    Director, Supervisor and Union Rep. Fairly painless.
    Went over all the standard questions in most interviews. You do need a psych test to be hired, which is much more painful.

Interview Questions

• Background, History and Experience recap.
      What would you do scenarios.   Answer Question

Sports Equipment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bryant University (New York, NY).

Interview

I actually didn't have that hard of an interview because I was the only one that applied that didn't have to go through training to perform the duties of the position.

Confucius Institute Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI) in June 2014.

Interview

Day long interview with both HR and multiple potential colleagues and supervisors. Very comprehensive communication of benefits package. Included lunch meeting with potential future colleagues and had a very conversational feeling. Began at 10 AM, concluded at 3 PM.

Graduate Assistant Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI) in March 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume, cover letter, and letters of recommendation to the coaching staff. There were multiple phone calls between the head coach and I and I was invited on a visit to campus to check out the facilities. Acceptance of the job was subject to my admission to the graduate school.

Interview Questions

• How have you shown resilience against a difficult time in your life?   1 Answer