Bryant University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryant University

Sports Equipment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bryant University (New York, NY).

Interview

I actually didn't have that hard of an interview because I was the only one that applied that didn't have to go through training to perform the duties of the position.

Public Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI).

Interview

Panel of 3.
    Director, Supervisor and Union Rep. Fairly painless.
    Went over all the standard questions in most interviews. You do need a psych test to be hired, which is much more painful.

Interview Questions

• Background, History and Experience recap.
      What would you do scenarios.
      Answer Question

Peer Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bryant University.

Interview

Apply for job right after Spring Break by coming to ACE and pick up the package. You can apply for the tutor or writing consultant position, or both, if you are ambition enough. But normally they will only let you do one.
    First start with a class you are most confident with. ACE have high demand for Math and Econ tutors so if you are acing those classes then definitely apply for those. After reviewing your application, ACE supervisors will send out an email to you for second round interview. The questions are relatively easy and basic.

Interview Questions

• When a tutee comes to you for non-academic related issues, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bryant University.

Interview

I did one on campus interview.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bryant University (Smithfield, RI) in September 2012.

Interview

Did not have to interview. Was very relaxed calm environment. As long as you want to be there helping, they have no problem hiring. I asked at the beginning of the semester. Did not have to interview. Was very relaxed calm environment. As long as you want to be there helping, they have no problem hiring. I asked at the beginning of the semester