Bryant & Stratton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bryant & Stratton College Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Interview

It was two three person panel interviews, people from the local campus. As well as the systems director of Hr.

It was a very good interview process they were very informative and forth coming with all information.

Academic Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College.

Interview

There was an interview panel for two interviews and then a final interview with a Campus Director. Everyone was very friendly. They want to know how you would work with faculty to help students struggling in the classroom

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Parma, OH).

Interview

Relatively informal interviewing process (seven years ago), but they were encouraging and focused on ensuring that you had the minimum requirements for the job. The interview lasted about 45-minutes at the time. There were no requirements for me to demonstrate my teaching skills.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (New York, NY).

Interview

There are 3 people that interview you and possibly more... some come and go. Everyone is very friendly. KNOW your teaching philosophy. It was comfortable and a teaching presentation was requested. You could teach on any topic that you decided. This was the most comfortable part of the interview and really your opportunity to shine to them.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was quick and painless. Interview and teaching demonstration. Clear communication and an offer right away. The process was quick and painless. I enjoyed it. It gave me a chance to show them how I teach.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who was having multiple problems at home and had a difficulty getting in to class.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

This was a panel interview where everyone had the same script. They went around the table and each asked questions that were pre determined. It was very systematic but also was conversational. I suppose it would depend on who the interviewers were.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy of Advising   1 Answer

Instructor, College Or University Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick, efficient, enjoyable the peer review was fun and worth the effort. All in all, the folks were helpful and it was a good work environment. Hiring was quick, the in-service meeting was too long-winded but a good overall experience that forced me to think on my feet.

Instructor, College Or University Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Meet with at least three members for the nursing program, which consists of the dean, clinical coordinator, and a staff member. There may be more as staff is available. I did not meet with the higher management until after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your reactions to common complaints or actions of students, want to know motivation in seeking employment here vs elsewhere, knowledge of area taught, experience, etc...   1 Answer

Academic Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College.

Interview

Interviewed with the Dean and then came back and interviewed with people from various departments. There were standard questions, but it was more of a conversation. It was valuable to meet with people from other departments to help understand the campus culture.

Business Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Buffalo, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

First I was asked a series of questions, then I had to present a 15 minute lesson on one of 7 course outcomes. No other instructions were given.There were four people interviewing me, taking turns asking questions at random. Neither Dean for the school was present at the interview. During my presentation I could see that one or two of them were drifting in and out of paying attention. No questions were asked during the presentation and it felt that I was boring them. After I was done they asked if I had any questions and sent me on my way, guaranteeing that either way I'd hear back within the week (interview was on a Tuesday, the following Monday I finally heard back that I wasn't selected despite having "impressive skills", this from one of the Dean's who, as I mentioned previously, was not present during the interview). Considering that the Dean's are head of the college I thought they would want to be involved in who was going to be hired, but they did not.

Interview Questions

• Why I applied for the position.   1 Answer