Bsnl Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bsnl Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.9

Telecom Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

It includes Written test, Interview, and Group Discussion. Nothing unexpected through any of this. Just know your subject, and be confident about what you know or don't know. In my case, I wasn't a hyped expert on the subject but I think I was able to convince about what I know and what I don't know, and how I am interested in knowing it as well.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straight personality questions, and some good technical questions but nothing new if you are have decent knowledge on the subject   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

- took 2 week from first call
    - 1st round is telephonic interview with hiring manager
    - 2nd round with detail technical round one: one
    - 3rd round with HR to discuss salary and role

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bsnl in January 2014.

Interview

The first round was a 30 mins phone screen by the hiring manager. Questions asked on the resume and projects. A few basic questions on C.
    The second round was 3 hours technical interview by 4 interviewers. Whiteboard interview on C involving questions on data structures and algorithms.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bsnl (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Applied through University. The process took 2+ weeks. One round with both Technical and HR. They asked about basics of telecommunications networking. Uplinks and downlinks. HR round about interest in company and working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Government company. So, fixed salary and increments with experience

Junior Networking Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bsnl (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st round involves written test on logical reasoning, english fluency and general knowledge
    2nd round was an HR round
    3rd round was a technical round
    and then for the last round group of HR persons conducted a interview

Tta Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saharanpur (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Bsnl (Saharanpur (India)).

Interview

Time to time according to the need of company it gives advertisement for the post vacant and one can apply if fulfill the required educational qualification and other norms given in the add.Then a written exam occurred after checking the application and you got the admit card if eligible.Then you participate in competitive exam after which a merit would prepare. If you are in merit list then you got the job.

Interview Questions

• No personal Interview if you crack the exam and got the position in merit..   1 Answer

Telecom Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

Based on aggregate marks obtained in bachelor degree.no interviewat all. That pcocedure was done during that period. Later on selection done based on competitive exam conducted as when vacancies arises

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through college,
    It was a group from the college that had been to the organization for the approval of the internship for the students of our college and met the head of the department and then requested for the process to be agreed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

can go ahead for learning

Interview

For selection as a Junior Telecom Officer, these is no formal interview. You just need to pass the exam conducted by the Company. The exam paper is prepared by UPSC, which also conducts IAS exams in India.

Interview Questions

• If you clear the 3 sections of exam, which is not so difficult but not easy at the same time, you are sure to get the job.(conditions apply)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted because it was a Government job

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

National level notification is published, followed by written examination and the question paper is set by any one of the IIT. Further top ranked candidates are selected to undergo training for a period of 14 weeks. Their performance is evaluated & the successful candidates are absorbed for probation period of 2 years.

Interview Questions

• IIT sets up the papers almost all the questions are equally tough.   1 Answer