Buckeye Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buckeye Technologies

Material Handler/Fork Lift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buckeye Technologies (Mount Holly, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Face to face onsite interview with supervisors and HR. The actual parking lot is behind the building, unseen from the road. You have to turn into the entrance and drive all the way around the building to the back. There is an aptitude test with situation questions asking what would you do? There are also some basic math questions. If they call you back and invite you back for orientation, it means you passed the test.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically able and willing to work in extremely hot temperatures constantly? The plant is not air conditioned, and the paper making process generates even more heat. The temperature stays around 95 degrees inside the plant year round.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buckeye Technologies (Memphis, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was set up through career services at my school. The interview was very relaxed and consisted of 3 or 4 one on one interviews with the members of the team I would be working for. The interviews were basic and mainly consisted of me telling about my background and then listening to them talk about their roles in the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buckeye Technologies.

Interview

Thorough process including screener, two interviews and reference checks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you didn't get along with a supervisor and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question