Buhler Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buhler Industries

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buhler Industries (West Memphis, AR) in June 2013.

Interview

Casual and low key. Questions were not difficult due to my experience level. Buhler has a high turn over rate on employees and they can't afford to be too picky.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and work ethic. The whole process was less than 1 hour. I was offered the job on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No options on negotiations. TM salaries are set.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Buhler Industries.

Interview

There's a scam group using the name of the company. They are interviewing pretending to be from Buhler Industries. The group uses real company representative names and even has the real template for offer letters. Be very careful, all your interviews will be over the phone and then they'll extend you an offer as well as say you'll be trained at the Winnipeg headquarters. They'll mail you a fake cheque so you can cover upfront travel expenses and then they'll ask you to transfer 90% of the amount of the cheque in their bank account. The cheque will bounce and of course if you transfered money then you'll never get it back! This scam group has nothing to do with the original company but it uses all company employee names. I'm posting this for awareness so people can exercise caution.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buhler Industries (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and the process took 1 week. First was a phone call regarding the resume and then invited for a face to face interview. Decision was made with in 2 weeks after application.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions and technical questions related to Design software (Inventor and Vault). Then discussion on previous experience. The interview went on for an hour   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buhler Industries in September 2007.

Interview

After a phone interview an appointment was arrange, there i have a 1:1 interview with HR.
    Next day i had a panel interview with bussiness unit chief, engineering director and my future direct boss.
    After this process i was inmediately told that the job was mine. The contract process take almost a month because a working visa was needed in my case.