Bulley & Andrews Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bulley & Andrews

2.6

Construction Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bulley & Andrews (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called into the corporate office in Chicago for the interview. I actually sat and talked with the president of the company, as well as the VP and a senior PM. They asked me general questions and about my previous experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bulley & Andrews.

Interview

Fairly easy interview, was asked to do a webcam interview. Went through my resume and talked about my background and why I was a suitable candidate for the job.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bulley & Andrews (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Good experience.
    Everyone on time, good questions related to work and potential candidacy.
    Candidate is informed in timely manner whether accepted for position or not.
    Everything as expected in company that size.
    Easy parking. Friendly people.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bulley & Andrews in September 2017.

Interview

They called me for an interview after reviewing my resume in a career fair. I went for the interview. It was with the HR. The interview was good, I think it was atleast. The HR told me that she'll inform me about the decision in a week. Its been 6 months and haven't heard back yet. It was very unprofessional that the HR did not contact me after that at all.

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bulley & Andrews (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with CFO first, interview was very relaxed but covered main points pertaining to position. Lasted about 25 minutes, then he introduced me to the senior accountant and Manager. I interviewed with them for almost 2 hours. Very informative and provided so much feedback.

Wish HR spent some time with me rather than just provide me information via phone. Didnt sit to discuss position , culture, etc.