Bunge North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bunge North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Bunge North America

2.3

Operations Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

Behavioral style interview. Fairly easy process. Wasnt anything too blunt, just basic style nothing uncommon. People were great and easy to communicate with. Facility was very nice and I enjoyed the process as a whole. I would recommend it.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced in job?   3 Answers

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Council Bluffs, IA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview itself was a very easy laid back interview. I interviewed with the H.R. lady and the manager of the department I would be working in. They asked simple questions such as why do you want to work for our company and where do you see yourself in five years. Then took me on a tour of the plant. Then they called me the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy ones you would expect to be asked at any interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, all employees salaries are the same it doesn't matter how long you have worked there you'll make the same as a person that has been there ten years

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Standard behavioral and content questions. Do know that they are open-minded as far as new hires, definitely an organization that is making strides forward as far as being progressive. Know those scenarios about "tell me about a time when..." very well. Have good questions! They are super friendly and show that they want you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your manager made a decision that you did not agree with.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went well and simple. This was a very simple process, just asking a few questions regarding my work history and school history. I was only asked one behavioral based question.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult person in the past?   1 Answer

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very bad experience, there was no communication on the interview process, 5-6 ppl were into a conf room and started asking questions without proper introductions for 2-3 hrs straight. They each take breaks and comeback for more:). Demeaning other's work during the interview is common practice, like the work you do is so easy, any person can learn that. You must do anything we ask for this job attitude.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Decatur, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Had dinner with the 3 people I would be working alongside including manager. They did not seem very prepared. I was not asked that many questions it was more of a get to know one another dinner. The manager told me they would let me know something as soon they did and I never heard anything even after following up.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. This interviewers were not very prepared and did not have a script.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Miami, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

It was gruesome. You have to spend 4 hours interviewing with half the staff. You would think it was to be the CEO of the company. I interviewed with about 5 people. They all were very upfront with me and informed me that the working hours are very long. Doesn't seem to be well balanced with work/life.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had an issue with the working hours.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Kearny, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

A group from corporate office came in and interviewed our whole facility. Everyone I remember speaking to was pleasant and did everything to put us at ease. They were friendly and quite a few had a good sense of humor. We were each interviewed personally by 2 interviewers. I enjoyed talking to quite a few of the group. They also had a group meeting with everyone and explained what was happening and what we could expect in the near future. They really made everything quite clear to us . It was a very pleasant experience. My advice to anyone being interviewed is to be yourself and be honest.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take all aspects into account. Starting salary isn't everything. Will there be benefits, vacation pay, medical insurance, is there room for growth

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

Excellent Process. Very efficient

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to stand up to a tyrant at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very smooth

Interview

Applied on line and called to follow up on my application

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was preset and no real negotiations