Cover image for Bunge North America

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Bunge North America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Decatur, IN) in Oct 2022

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview with HR with generic interview questions about experience and projects. The 2nd interview was a teams call with a plant manager and a different HR rep, and it sounded like neither of them knew anything about me so it was similar to the first interview. However they could not have sounded less excited about the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a project you led?
    1 Answer

Bunge North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America in May 2022

Interview

First interview was essentially a screening interview with someone from HR at their St. Louis headquarters. Second interview was with a local plant manager. My third interview will be with two directors in Missouri. The first interview was over the phone and the second and third are virtual.

Interview Questions
  • What did you like about biological engineering? Why Bunge? Are you willing to relocate eventually?

Bunge North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

Phone screen about experiences; previous achievements; your individual project and how you completed that project; any questions you want to ask for the team and how do you collobroate with others

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nipawin, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Nipawin, SK) in Feb 2022

Interview

Panel of interviewers, consisting of trainees and managers of the plant. The interview took 30-45 minutes. They asked standard questions such as strengths and weaknesses, past challenges and problems you had to overcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bunge North America

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

3 rounds of interview (1 with the HR representative, 1 with General Operations Manager, and 1 with the Plant Manager) made it through all 3 interviews that were relatively normal in terms of the questions asked and answers. The style of interviews were behavioral questions and answers, everyone was kind and polite. One thing to note is that they will ask behavioral questions in the 1 round of interview with the HR representative which I was not expecting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult team member?

Bunge North America

Application

I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

Was screened by an HR person first after applying. Then was interviewed by a regional plant manager. The next step was an interview with the local plant manager. After they approved, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Ciudad de Mexico) in Oct 2020

Interview

Lo primero fue mandar un correo con mi cv para aplicar al programa, dos semanas después me confirmaron mi aplicación por correo y unos días después me habalaron para realizarme la entrevista, bastante estándar, me platicaron sobre la empresa y mandaron un mensaje para invitarme a un panel con varios altos mandos de la compañía, que nos platicaron más a fondo sobre la empresa y el programa de desarrollo, finalmente filtraron como a la mitad, que nos presentamos para un assestment presencial.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Has oido hablar de Bunge, que has escuchado?
  • Por qué estudiaste lo que estudiaste (universidad)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Submitted application through Bunge career website and got offered an interview, which was behavioral. Then waited for a little over a week to be offered the second interview, which is supposed to be technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bunge North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

I had a telephone screen with the Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Chesterfield MO. At the end of the interview, she said she would get back to me the following week. Never got back to me the following week and never responded to any of my follow-up e-mails. For a company that says Integrity is one of their core values, it was disappointing that I was lied to and not respected. My advise is recruiters should know that they are the face of the company and must uphold the core values of the organization. Especially for a company that makes their revenue from the product they sell. Building good relationships with people encountered is paramount to the success of the organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaspar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Gaspar) in Nov 2019

Interview

etapa online, algumas perguntas por telefone e depois entrevista foi marcada com a moca do rh e gestor da area, perguntou sobre minha vida pessoal, habilidades, nivel do meu ingles, mas nao fizeram nenhuma pergunta em ingles

Interview Questions
  • o que gosto de fazer no meu tempo livre
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews

Bunge North America Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bunge North America as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.36 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineering Operations Trainee and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Quality Assurance Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bunge North America takes an average of 21 days when considering 42 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Development Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Financial Planning Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bunge North America according to 42 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.35%