Bunge North America Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Bunge North America

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

3 rounds of interview (1 with the HR representative, 1 with General Operations Manager, and 1 with the Plant Manager) made it through all 3 interviews that were relatively normal in terms of the questions asked and answers. The style of interviews were behavioral questions and answers, everyone was kind and polite. One thing to note is that they will ask behavioral questions in the 1 round of interview with the HR representative which I was not expecting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult team member?
    Answer Question

Bunge North America

Application

I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

Was screened by an HR person first after applying. Then was interviewed by a regional plant manager. The next step was an interview with the local plant manager. After they approved, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Ciudad de Mexico) in Oct 2020

Interview

Lo primero fue mandar un correo con mi cv para aplicar al programa, dos semanas después me confirmaron mi aplicación por correo y unos días después me habalaron para realizarme la entrevista, bastante estándar, me platicaron sobre la empresa y mandaron un mensaje para invitarme a un panel con varios altos mandos de la compañía, que nos platicaron más a fondo sobre la empresa y el programa de desarrollo, finalmente filtraron como a la mitad, que nos presentamos para un assestment presencial.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Has oido hablar de Bunge, que has escuchado?
  • Por qué estudiaste lo que estudiaste (universidad)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Submitted application through Bunge career website and got offered an interview, which was behavioral. Then waited for a little over a week to be offered the second interview, which is supposed to be technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bunge North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview

I had a telephone screen with the Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Chesterfield MO. At the end of the interview, she said she would get back to me the following week. Never got back to me the following week and never responded to any of my follow-up e-mails. For a company that says Integrity is one of their core values, it was disappointing that I was lied to and not respected. My advise is recruiters should know that they are the face of the company and must uphold the core values of the organization. Especially for a company that makes their revenue from the product they sell. Building good relationships with people encountered is paramount to the success of the organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaspar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Gaspar) in Nov 2019

Interview

etapa online, algumas perguntas por telefone e depois entrevista foi marcada com a moca do rh e gestor da area, perguntou sobre minha vida pessoal, habilidades, nivel do meu ingles, mas nao fizeram nenhuma pergunta em ingles

Interview Questions
  • o que gosto de fazer no meu tempo livre

Bunge North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America in Sep 2019

Interview

Phone interview then on site interview. Asked many questions that seemed to be unimportant. The interviewers were very polite and kind. They answered my questions with a good response. The interviews lasted around an hour or so.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Sandston, VA)

Interview

Very quick easy flowing just two managers asking questions. HR very helpful setting up interview time and place. went over work schedule and had a quick tour of the plant operations and maintenance shop after the conference room interview .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Emporia, KS) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was told I already had the job but had to wait till they finished interviewing other candidates to make it look like it was equal and fair. Didn't think that was something appropriate for them to tell me.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience related to the job.

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Council Bluffs, IA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Applied on the internet, received the call for an interview a few days later. The interview was with dept manager. A few days later they sent me an offer via email. They sent paper work for physical and drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Toughest question was about if I could work 12 hour days with rotating shifts.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews