Bunge North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bunge North America

2.4

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Atlanta, GA) in August 2020.

Interview

Submitted application through Bunge career website and got offered an interview, which was behavioral. Then waited for a little over a week to be offered the second interview, which is supposed to be technical.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview then on site interview. Asked many questions that seemed to be unimportant. The interviewers were very polite and kind. They answered my questions with a good response. The interviews lasted around an hour or so.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Sandston, VA).

Interview

Very quick easy flowing just two managers asking questions. HR very helpful setting up interview time and place. went over work schedule and had a quick tour of the plant operations and maintenance shop after the conference room interview .

Loader Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Emporia, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

I was told I already had the job but had to wait till they finished interviewing other candidates to make it look like it was equal and fair. Didn't think that was something appropriate for them to tell me.

Interview Questions

• Work experience related to the job.   1 Answer

QA Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Council Bluffs, IA) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied on the internet, received the call for an interview a few days later. The interview was with dept manager. A few days later they sent me an offer via email. They sent paper work for physical and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Toughest question was about if I could work 12 hour days with rotating shifts.   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crete, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Crete, NE).

Interview

They called me and set up a time and did the interview. They gave me a tour and called me 4 hours later. It took about 3 weeks for interview, background check, drug test and orientations before I started to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you allergic to corn or wheat products?   1 Answer

Financial Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with typical questions from HR recruiter. Never heard back from recruiter. Reached out to recruiter and asked about job, they indicated it was still showing open so they would ask the hiring managers that they had punted it to based upon her first round of phone interviews and recommendations. Never heard another peep. No rejection, no follow, no feedback, etc. Reached out one more time via email to recruiter with no response at all.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Operations Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

Behavioral style interview. Fairly easy process. Wasnt anything too blunt, just basic style nothing uncommon. People were great and easy to communicate with. Facility was very nice and I enjoyed the process as a whole. I would recommend it.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced in job?   3 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Decatur, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Had dinner with the 3 people I would be working alongside including manager. They did not seem very prepared. I was not asked that many questions it was more of a get to know one another dinner. The manager told me they would let me know something as soon they did and I never heard anything even after following up.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. This interviewers were not very prepared and did not have a script.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went well and simple. This was a very simple process, just asking a few questions regarding my work history and school history. I was only asked one behavioral based question.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult person in the past?   1 Answer