Bunge North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.6

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went well and simple. This was a very simple process, just asking a few questions regarding my work history and school history. I was only asked one behavioral based question.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult person in the past?   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

I initial spoke with recruiters at my campus career fair, followed by an interview the next day. I was not contacted again for over a month. When contacted, I was asked to come interview in St. Louis, I was offered a job within a week of that interview.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very bad experience, there was no communication on the interview process, 5-6 ppl were into a conf room and started asking questions without proper introductions for 2-3 hrs straight. They each take breaks and comeback for more:). Demeaning other's work during the interview is common practice, like the work you do is so easy, any person can learn that. You must do anything we ask for this job attitude.

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview had pretty standard questions which included strengths, weaknesses, what makes you a great fit for the company. The recruiter was nice and accommodating to times and schedules. It lasted about 20 mins - half hour.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Morristown, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. The recruiters really just want some one with a great attitude and who are willing to learn and grow. All of questions were answered thoroughly without anything to hide. I was also flown out and put into a very nice hotel. The people were very nice and I also got a personal tour of the plant and the office.

Operations Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

Very informal and easy. Dinner first night then a full day our tours/ presentations/ and 2 30 minute interviews. Plenty of Bunge employees both regional and newer trainees there.

Interview Questions

• Easy behavioral Q's. Relaxed interview thats very conversational   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America (Danville, IL).

Interview

One week after applying online, I received an email to fill out a formal application for employment and the next day I was called to set up an interview. I was interviewed on-site by 3 different managers at once (the HR guy was on vacation). This may sound daunting, but as soon as I came in they assured me that the interview was meant to be light and primarily informational; they really wanted to find "a good fit" for the company and wanted to really get to know the applicants. The interview was really laid back and a lot of jokes were shared while each of the managers took turns asking a few simple STAR method questions. A week later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was upset by your professional opinion?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a coworker or superior who wasn't obeying the safety rules?   Answer Question

Commercial Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

Long process with over 6 people throughout the day.

Salary

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

8 interviews plus a technical presentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Id advise to negotiate the salary better.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview

Excellent Process. Very efficient

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to stand up to a tyrant at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very smooth