Bunzl Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bunzl Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Long and I mean long. You go through 4 rounds of interviews, and have to talk with people that has no clue about what the job entails. I asked questions about what they know about the job, and only the direct sales manager knows. Everyone else from operations to human resources had no clue. Waste of time. Also you take this 3 hour exam, so they can make sure you are not a psychopath. That was funny when the districy manager told me that.

Interview Questions

• They alway ask about past employers   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Asked a lot about prior work experience. After that went into what I could bring to the table with regard to improving the overall efficiency of the warehouse and employees. Finished out with a tour of the building and warehouse. Very cool and very in depth

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bunzl (Saint Rose, LA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was invited to interview with immediate supervisor on a Tuesday, and then after she told me that my qualifications matched what they wanted, she had me return on Friday to interview with the general manager. She was very easy to interview with. She was very personable. Her boss only talked to me for 15 minutes. It would have been shorter if I had not kept asking him questions. He was professional enough, but it was apparent that he really did not care to be interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict on the job. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mulgrave (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl (Mulgrave (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Had some trick questions included before they revealed they knew who I was referring to. I felt as if they were trying to trip me up as even though I didn't mention any names, it turned out one of the interviewers had worked for the same person. It would have been nicer for them to admit that up front rather than how it occurred. Took two weeks for a response after initial interview.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bunzl in October 2012.

Interview

Very intensive, was quick on my hire, was offered job within 4 days of interview. They had been looking for over a month and they said I was a perfect fit for their organization.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that will assist us in our day to day operations.   Answer Question