Burger 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger 21

Mover/Taker/Shaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was called a couple days after I applied online, the interview was around 20 minutes long then the manager asked if I could come in for a second interview which was really a trial period, during that time we got swamped so I went into work mode. I was only supposed to be there for an hour but ended up being there for three hours.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer us that not everyone else can offer?   Answer Question

Mover Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burger 21.

Interview

Called back next day. hired on spot. location was just opening. originally was supposed to be a cashier but they switched it last minute without my consent. very easy as they needed workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Shaker/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple interview, They'll ask you questions like how you've handled situations in the past and go though the basic B'isms (as they call it). Its a pretty nice 1 on 1 interview. Manager was very nice throughout and made everything clear. They'll walk you around the place and give you a brief description of what each position is as well as code names for certain sections of the restaurant such as front of house and back of house.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation in the past and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Mover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy interview questions. They were just trying to get a sense of my hat after. Not very skill based. The questions were designed to see if you are a hard worker. In the end that's all they really care about.

Interview Questions

• Do you any other job experience?   1 Answer
    • How do you go above and beyond to help other co workers   Answer Question

Mover/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL).

Interview

There was a new store opening around the corner from my house. I applied online and got a call back the next week. Went in for a brief interview in which the guy asked me the same questions ~two times. It wasn't anything to difficult, just your basic interview questions. I was nervous at first but the guy was pretty easygoing so that made me feel much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Out of all of the places listed on your application, which one did you like the best and why?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you encountered a difficult and unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Base pay for server mentioned in interview.

Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. Asked questions about past jobs and availability. A lot of the questions were situational questions (difficult customer, how to build trust with coworkers, etc.). The interview was 1:1 and it took around 20 minutes. I was called a few days later with a job offer. Came in and filled out some paperwork and got the orientation schedule.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a task that was above what you could do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set offer.

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic questions about past employment and what I could bring to the team. I was also asked about why I wanted to work with the company and was i interested in advancement. It was a group interview and once they asked me the basic questions they proceeded to give me an offer and I immediately started.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in food service before?   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger 21 (Tampa, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

They heavily focused on if you could fit into a fast paced culture. They hire a lot of young people at hourly leveles so they want to make sure you can relate but stay professional. They also wanted to make sure you have a personality as having one is a key component to the job.