Burke & Herbert Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burke & Herbert Bank

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burke & Herbert Bank (Alexandria, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was informed to come to the office, and had interviewed with a person in charge of HR. It was informal, although I was asked to wear a suit. I was interviewed to ask informal questions and also turned in some documents, about background check and drug tests, at the place

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burke & Herbert Bank (Woodbridge, VA).

Interview

it was pretty simple and straight forward ,nothing complicated of any sort was asked., couple of questions about my background and really simple STAR questions ,which i was simply able to answer and then i was told they would let me know and then i got a call and was told that i have to go through a background test and drug test and after that i am good to go.

Interview Questions

• how did you handle your self in a tough pressure situation   Answer Question

Scanner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke & Herbert Bank in June 2010.

Interview

It was easy for this job, just 2 on 1 interview only last like about 5 minutes. Got a call back a week later, was hired. It's much different for other jobs. For tellers, you need to take a test and pass it. Good Luck, it's a good place to work for.