Burr & Forman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burr & Forman

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burr & Forman (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

This company has an online application process. A telephone interview was initial contact. It was a long time before the official job offer was made after I was interviewed. Telephone calls for follow-up are recommended.

Interview Questions

• How are you with document management?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burr & Forman (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I did a non-traditional application during my third year of law school through a friend that had summered there. I did an initial phone screen, an in-person interview at my preferred local office, and a final in-person interview with the practice group leader at the headquarters in Birmingham.

Interview Questions

• Questions were general. I don't recall any true behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

I met with 11 different attorneys; it was a mixture of partners and associates. I met with two at a time in increments of thirty minutes. I finished off the interview by eating lunch with three attorneys. It was fairly informal; they did not ask a whole lot of your basic interview questions. Be prepared to ask them questions.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burr & Forman.

Interview

Summer Associate interviews can be very stressful, but Burr & Forman made it very laid back. The interview was conducted by two attorneys who had been practicing for at least five years each. They focused less on what was on the resume and more on me as a person.

Interview Questions

• I got asked to name one significant thing they should know about me that wasn't on my resume. Not necessarily a difficult question, but disarming because I wasn't expecting it.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burr & Forman (Birmingham, AL) in December 2012.

Interview

Went really quickly. Came in, interviewed with about 8-10 people, 2 at a time. The last interview was with a partner that I knew beforehand and an associate that works under him. After I finished, I got a call later in the day saying I was offered. I had done some emailing with folks beforehand. It was a very easy process. I have to write 50 words, but it really was this simple.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the normal interview questions. We just went down the resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burr & Forman in April 2013.

Interview

Heard back maybe two weeks after applying. Interview was probably 30 minutes. They were very nice and welcoming. I heard back maybe two weeks later and they asked how soon I could start.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burr & Forman (Tampa, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Sat one on one with management, went over resume then took a tour of the office. Manager explained what the position would entail . Also, went over what a day to day would look like.