Business Standard Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Standard Limited Interview Questions

3.1

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interview had took place. One round was at 07 Khullar Farm House Chatarpur New Delhi which was cleared then management ask for another round at Noida Sec-63 U.P.

Interview Questions

• Brief Description about myself.   1 Answer

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1. recvd a call from agency - to schedule for an interview
    2. telephonic round - Sr . took the interview for 20 mins asking php related queries
    3. f2f interview - written and logical test and verbal question answers were asked
    4. Hr round - final discussion on the salary and joining dates were discussed
    5. Medical checkup - Drugs checkup and other basic mri xray were done
    6. offer letter - recvd offer letter from delhi after reports were clear

Interview Questions

• What is routing . How it is implemented in Code Igniter   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Only one interview. Most questions were based on background info, why choose the company for internship etc. Prepare quantitative methods well. Mostly the interiew takes about 30 minites to complete. You will also be asked of traveling and taking surveys is suitable or comfortable for you. Overall a good interview experience

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview is mostly a farce in most media organizations. Even here, the boss has already made up their minds based on your previous work whether or not you are a fit in the division. If you are a fresher, then yes, there are tests etc

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are ideal for this job. As if anyone has this answer, ever   1 Answer

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

asked some basic economy stuff by the resident editor and the managing editor. it was relaxed environment. Luckily, what I had read one day prior to written test and interview were asked.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Campus placement process... One on one interview by Manager and later same day panel interview with the SR.GM. and Chief Manager.
    call for second round of interview again a panel one..
    Send for Medical test if selected which takes 2 days.
    Call for collecting offer letter.

Negotiation

Kindly do not accept an offer less than 3 Lakhs Per annum.

Intern for Market Research and Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It consisted of a presentation by the Business Standard Executives followed by a Q and A round which lasted for half an hour. Following this the prospective candidates were divided in groups and Group Discussions were held. The short listed candidates were subsequently called for the interview rounds where the final offer was made.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected question as such...the interview was fairly smooth and the only bit of problem came in my explaining my medical condition ( Bad Back) and its possible implications on my work, especially field work.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited in June 2010.

Interview

it started off with an initial introductory round. the interview was a one to one interview with a personality test and background check. I was questioned more on my experience and qualification and less if i would be able to perform the job or not.

once i cleared the first round, i was called for the second round, where i was made to sign the document required.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business Standard Limited (Mumbai (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

Very casual initial communication - was asked to drop by for an interview at any date and time convenient. The interview itself was detailed enough. Got grilled about all the fundamentals that were required for the job. The hiring process was smooth, and so was the process when I left the company.

Because of the prospects that employment with Business Standard offered going forward.