Butler and Hosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Butler and Hosch Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.1

Interview

Hiring and interview process is fast and it seems not too much effort is put into looking for good people. Also, a lot of family members seem to be working here and all of them are in senior management positions.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with regional manager after in-person review with local manager. We had lunch, we talked sports, we enjoyed the company of sandwiches but kept staring at the beer handle taps. Alas, it was only lunch and that sort of behavior is frowned upon during an initial interview. Is that 50 words yet? I hope so.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a private airplane but they instead gave me a helpful link to this site.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Addison, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks and then I was hired within the company. I sat down with 2 managers who drilled me on the process and then tipped me off, that I had the job before leaving by winking.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was actually the most memorable experience. It was very professional.

Litigation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Wonderful; I always enjoy answering questions about myself, my qualifications and my resume. I did these to the best of my ability, my only difficulty was that there were breath mints in the conference room so I mistakenly unwrapped one and put it in my mouth when the interview began. So when she introduced herself and began asking me questions, I could only nod my head or give garbled responses because of the GIGANTIC breath saver that I had just put in my mouth that I didn't want to chew in front of her and seem rude, so it was quite the visceral experience, like my resume speaks for itself in most cases, and in this case, it was a good thing!

Interview Questions

• How I could be of service to their organization. Talk about my experiences working as a copywriter/editor for Orlando Regional Healthcare for 14 years, what was that like?   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with two team leads and one attorney. The interview was more focused on them telling me about job details and requirements, including overtime on weekends, than a question based interview

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Intense interview but laid back. Wanted to know about prior jobs and experience; what you can bring to the company; where do you see yourself in years to come. Dress professional, make eye contact, and most important, be yourself!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Baltimore, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Brief and they give a job to pretty much anyone who can type you don't even need to be able to read and write for real. I don't really have much else to say about this hibestky. The company is out of business now.

Non-Judicial Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Didn't expect them to be this unprofessional and unethical. They hadn't even read my resume. It was supposed to be 2 interviews but one of the interviewers was too "busy" chatting on the phone that couldn't even say hi. Salary wasn't competitive. Along the way they informed me that the job title was incorrect and that I wouldn't get full benefits till certain time. Also I was told that working overtime and weekends would be an "every day" thing. The way they said it, it actually sounded like being a professional slave... I've been used to working in law firms and the atmosphere wasn't the professionalism I'm used to.

Interview Questions

• Typical general questions. Would you be able to fulfill the job duties?, etc.   Answer Question

Client Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butler and Hosch (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people - a man and a woman. It was pretty short...about 20 mins. But then again, I wasn't feeling the vibe with them. It was basically an introduction interview. They told me about the company and the job I was interviewing for. They didn't really ask a lot of in depth questions. Mainly, just what my experience and qualifications were.